Chapter 6- Disbelief,and cops

"W-what?"

"Your my mate"

I look at him with shock and disbelief.first my kidnapper is a werewolf then he's an alpha of a pack of werewolves THEN HES MY MATE?.

"No no no this isn't happening" I can hear my self-hyperventilating yeah I do that sometimes only when shocking things happen which WASN'T often.

"Hannah...are you okay?"

I see everything go black and I was expecting to feel pain as I hit the floor but all I felt was something warm and wind flying past me.

I wake up with about 20 men surrounding me.I bolt up and sit up straight and look at all of them overwhelmed.Blue looks at me and he sighs in relief and signals for all the others to leave.after they leave I look and blue.

"W-what happened?"

"You passed out and everyone was worried so they came to see you"

"They were....worried?" I say with disbelief.

"Yes your there Luna, I'll explain later, and they care about you"

"But they don't even know me"

"So? They still care"

I stay silent. Most people I've met that don't know me already hate me by just taking one look at me I don't know why.I feel an arm go around my waist and I'm about to punch blue because it's obvious it's him but it's so comforting and I need comfort bad right about now.i just snuggle into his chest and cry. He jumps a little not expecting it but then he just holds me closer.it actually feels nice to have someone to comfort me like this.i cry into him for a little while until my cries go to sniffles.blue raises my chin so that I'm looking at him.

"What's got you upset love?"

"I-it's nothing just some b-bad memorize," I said while wiping my tears.

Blue pulls me into a hug and I hug him back.he gets up and hands me a nice crop top and shorts which any girl would love but I don't agree with my body so I don't.

"Here ya go" he says with a warm smile.

"Do you have anything long sleeved?" I say while rubbing my sleeves and staring at them.

"What? It's so warm out"

"I-I know...I just want them I guess" he seems to notice me rubbing my arms because in a flash he's behind me with one hand around my waist and one arm holding my arm.

"Love? What's wrong?"

"I-it's nothing" he looks at me and I can see he knows I'm lying.he starts to pull down my sleeve and I stop him.

"P-please it's okay"

He doesn't listen to me and he pulls up my sleeves and reveals my tattoos on my upper arms and my scars on my wrist, but he's more focused on my scars.i feel tears in my eyes but I can't pull away because I feel so weak as the horrible memorize come flooding in.

"Who did this to you?" He asks with anger in his voice.

"No one..." I saw looking down.

"Then how did they get there" he asks with anger and frustration, this is gonna end badly.

I stay silent not wanting to say the answer because I'm afraid he'll be disgusted with me.

"How. Did. They. Get there." He says obviously getting angrier.

I yank my arm away and pull up my sleeve and stare and him.

"I did okay! That's how they got there, I put them there!" I yell with tears running down my face as I run into the bathroom and lock the door.I hear him banging on the door for me to let him but I ignore him, what was I even thinking? He's just like the others why did I think he would be different, ugh stupid stupid stupid!.

I cry in the bathroom for awhile and I heard blue leave awhile ago as well.I'm alone in this house with people who hate me just as everyone else does except for rose.....ROSE! COPS! I hear cop sirens and now I know why Blue left, the cops are here.I stay silent as I hear them coming threw the house.oh my god I think I'm saved. I hear them say that it's all clear.but they didn't check this room or even this floor.i sigh in frustration and come out of the room.i lay on the bed starring at the picture of the lake falling asleep for a much needed rest.