Chapter 7- exceptance

I wake up with arms wrapped tightly around me.i already knew who it was and I tried to move even tho I didn't want.when I tried to move blue just pulled me closer.

"Mine" he mumbled in his sleep.

Soooo he thinks I'm his? Great, not that I'm complaining tho...I grab a pillow and quickly wiggle out and put a pillow where I was and hugs it tight.it was actually cute how he hugged the pillow.i take out my phone and take a picture and smirk.ill show him later when it's a good time,I smirk.i walk into the bathroom and take off my clothes to take a shower and when I look at my arms the cuts are gone.b-b-but how?.i decide not to take a shower because I did just the other day and put on the crop top and shorts I look in the mirror, is this...really me?.i walk out still looking down at my outfit when I run into blue.I look at my arm then back at blue.

"D-did you do this?"

He nods and I hug him tightly,"thank you, thank you, thank you..." I say while crying.

He lifts my chin up to look at him"don't cry your too beautiful to be crying".

I smile big at him.i see him get closer and closer and relies I'm better closer too but I don't pull away.he next second I feel his lips on mine like they were meant for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this world.his lips taste like pure delicious chocolate and I never want the kiss to end.he finally pulls away and looks at me with pure love in his eyes.I look blue in the eyes and I know who won't expect what I'm about to say but I know it will make him happy, and me too.

"Blue?"

"Yes?"

"I accept you as my mate..."I say then hug him.

He picks me up and twirls me around.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!"

I giggle at his overexcitement.jeez knew he would be happy but not this happy.he stops and smirks at me.he carries me over to the bed and lays me down starts to tickle me.

"B-blue!! S-S-stop!!!" I get out between giggles. He tickles me to the point where I'm about to pass out and he stops and breathe in the air.he lays beside me and we intertwine our fingers together.I look over at him and I can see his thinking hard about something.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

He looks at me with a serious face.

"I have a question and it's okay if you say no but it's bugging me"

"O-okay?"

"C-can I turn you?"

"What?"

"I- can I turn you into a werewolf?" I can tell he's expecting it to be no.

In my head, in screaming in joy because he'll yeah I wanna be a wolf but I just look at him and nod.before I know it he's on top of me with his arm in his hand.

"This is gonna hurt a lot....okay?"

I just nod and look away.I feel what I'm guessing is his k-nines sink deep into my skin on my wrist.i scream bloody murder, not literally, and I can tell I'm killing his ears.i soon so darkness start to come over and a sharp pain in me.I see blue pull out is K-nines and hold me in his arms.

"It's okay just sleep my angel" and with that u fall asleep completely.