Chapter 13-Kidnapped then seeing rose

when I woke up I realized that blue wasn't in bed with me even tho I thought he would be.I looked down at my body and saw that I was freezing without him so I quickly got up and changed into a soft tank top with a jacket and some capreeze. I walk out into the hallway looking for blue and see that the halls are quieter an usually. after a while, I've been through almost the whole house except the basement which blue told me never to go down but I think this is a special occasion.I open the door which is unlocked and go down the stairs and take a few turns before I'm met with some cages. I look through the hole of one and see some guy hung up by chains with blood covering his body.I hold my hand to my mouth trying not to scream as tears pool out of my eyes. I hear footsteps start to descend the stairs and I look around for a hiding spot right before I run over to some crates I whisper sorry to the man and run behind a stack of crates.the men come down and go around unlocking all the cages and break them all free.i just watch with a happy smile knowing that these prisoners are free.

"boss, you smell that?"

"yeah I do, it's coming from ova here"

the men start walking towards the crates and I shift into my wolf and back into the corner.the men look around the crates before finally moving them to reveal my small wolf in the corner.

"well well well what do we got here? " the 'boss' says while looking at me with interest

"Hey boss, I think that's their luna" one guy says while snickering at me.

"shut up, don't be so disrespect full as to snicker at her, my apologies the names Jack"

I manage to get myself up and bow in respect.jack throws some clothes at me and turns around and i guessed he wanted me to shift so I did and I put on the clothes he gave me.i said I was finished and he turned around and looked at me with a look of awe in his eyes and I just stood there and in the next few moments I was up in the air on his shoulder terrified.

"H-HEY PUT ME DOWN" I started to squirm around in his grip but it only got tighter

"please I just need to ask you some questions and then ill bring you back, I would do it here but I must save my people first"

I didn't listen to him as I kept n squirming I knew to get free I should try and scream but I didn't want this man killed I just wanted to be free.after a while I decided it was my only choice so I got out about 5 seconds of a scream before I was knocked out cold.

when I woke up I was in a nice room that looked fit for a king.I looked around the room mostly for escape or hiding when Jack walked into the room.I looked down at what he was doing and I saw he was wiping the blood off his hands with a rage and my mind trailed off into a million thoughts. who's blood is that? Is it the prisoners? Is it someone I know?.......is it blue?.i snapped back when I realized tears where falling down my face I looked up to see jack slowly stepping toward me saying something but I couldn't hear him over my panicking.i backed up as far as I could into the corner and stopped for a minute to gather myself up.I took a death breath and opened my eyes and growled angrily at him he looked at me with panic and fear as he ran out into the hall yelling at guards to do something I couldn't hear.I open the window and it almost shattered damn I am strong I jumped out the window from pretty high up and landed on my face ouch.i took off running in a random direction and ran into a lot of people and after a lot of running I realized I was back in the city.i got excited and scared at the same time and didn't know what to do blue could be in trouble but I'm here....I could see rose! If almost on cue my phone rang and I answered it without a care in the world.

"Hannah?! HANNAH?!?! WHERE ARE YOU???"

I realized it was blue and that he was fine, just pissed so I hung up on him and started a looooong walk to Rose's house and I was sure as hell excited as ever, I get to see rose again, EHHHHHHH!!! I took off walking calmly towards rose's house I decided to surprise her, it was gonna be weird, but whatever.I walked for a while before I finally reached her house.i didn't realize how far it was, guess I was use to walking there every day I didn't notice.I walk up to the door and checked myself to make sure I didn't look too weird I looked a checked and saw her car so I knew she was home.I walked back up onto her porch and stood in front of the door.i took a deep breath and knocked seconds later the door swung open and there stood a happy, excited, and VERY surprised rose.

"hey rose..."