1

Your POV:

I walked out of the class in a hurry. Didn't wanna be late for the potential dream come true job, did I?

"Ya! What's the hurry?," crap. Yoona.
"The manager called me in early. You know what a lazy ass he is," I lied. I'm sorry manager-nim.
"Oh.. well I'm gonna blast too. To Hongdae you know," she winked.
I fake groaned and she skidded off.

Henhenhen. I'll probably pretty them up before you meet em, yoong 😁

                    🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I stood outside BigHit Entertainment building and texted unnie. A security guard ushered me in and took me to a room. I fiddled with my skirt as I waited for unnie. Ah, I'm in the very building where BTS was born. Can I die right here, right now? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

And then I remembered I needed to calm my shit down if I needed this job. Fine, I'll scream in the confines of my room at night.

"Y/N!," unnie said as she entered.
"Hi, unnie," I screeched. Damn, I need more self control.
She laughed. "Breathe y/n, breathe."
I did just that.
"So, about the job, can you do it?," she got right down to business.
I nodded.
"You'll have to sign a confidentiality agreement with the company, can you do that?"
"I get it, unnie.. of course I can. Even if I'm a fan, I understand the boundaries. I'll fangirl in my room, alone. Used to it," I laughed at my misery.
She laughed too. "Well, you'll have to meet Bang PD-nim, and try not to fangirl in front of him because he'll just think you're a crazy fan and outright reject you."
But I am a crazy fangirl T.T but yeah. This is the closest I can get to meeting them and I'm like the only girl ever.. ugh I gotta offer my thanks to God like RIGHT NOW omg I wanna cry. Is this real?

She slapped my hand. "Ya! Don't make me regret it...," she said seriously.
"N-nae," I said. "Don't worry, I'll just tell them I'm not a fan. I stan EXO."
She was surprised. "You don't have to go that far," she laughed. "Just don't go all "oppaaaaa~~ saranghaeyooo~~" on them and you're good to go."
"But I will go exactly like that if I tell them I'm a fan. I think it works better if they think I'm not a fan at all," I reasoned, not with her, but myself.
"Point."

Then unnie showed me to Bang PD-nim's office and I knocked.
He called me in and was shocked to see me.
"Annyeong hasaeyo," I bowed down.
He recovered and said, "You're not Korean..?"
Oh.
"I was born and raised in Korea. I am a Korean. But yeah, I don't look like one.. haha..," I said awkwardly.
He looked embarrassed. Then he cleared his throat. "And you're a student?," he looked at my uniform.
"Nae. Same school as Jungkook-ssi," I regretted as soon as I said it.
"Oh? So you're a fan?"
Okay now you gotta handle it well y/n...
"Ani yo. I know about them, I like their songs but I'm a hard core EXO-L," I replied politely.
He smiled and asked if there was something I was good at.
What? Besides drooling on Bangtan?
"I can do everything.. you kmow, cleaning and even help unnie out with her make up and stuff.."
He thought for a while. "I didn't mean it like that... but yeah, we are short on staff, for now so you can just assist Ji-hye." He smiled.
"Nae, kamsahabnida~," I bowed and walked out, leaving PD-nim deep in thought behind me.

                      🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"So when do I start?," I smirked.
"You passed!!," unnie hugged me.
"Well, duh," I flipped my hair. "Who rejects a hard core EXO-L?"
She laughed.
"This job pays a whole lot better. I mean.. I get oppas AND good money. Did I like save a nation in my past life or what?," I joked. "But do I start tomorrow?"
"Ho ho ho. Tomorrow? Right now is more like it. I need my assistant," unnie said.
"Right now? What do you need me for?," I was startled.
"The boys have a fansign. Don't you know? Some fan you are...," she smirked. Oh yeah... dammit Yoona.
"They'll be here any minute. We gotta get them ready. Let's go. We're running late," she grabbed my arm and dragged me along, without even letting me scream internally.

Screw it. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!

                     🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Shitshitshitshit. Shit. Shit. Shit. They're here, they're here. They're here. Omfg. I can't look straight. I cant. I can't even breathe. Oh shit I really am not. Breathe y/n, breathe.

I was in the dressing room, behind the jackets that hung on the railing. Unnie told me to pick the jackets and arrange them there so when BTS walked in, I conveniently hid myself in the wardrobe. Fml.

Yoongi oppa and Namjoon oppa slumped on the couch as they greeted unnie. Taehyung and Jimin sat on the dressing chairs, first to get ready. Jungkook, Hoseok oppa and Jin oppa sat elsewhere, waiting for their turns. They all got busy talking and doing their shit and I sat staring at the beautiful miracles like I was in heaven. HELL, I WAS IN HEAVEN. WUT EVEN.

"Noona, who're you looking for?," Jimin said. OMG HIS BEAUTIFUL VOICE.
"My assistant. Where did she go? Y/N?! Hurry up! Where are you?," unnie called and I shat my pants.
The time has come, dear me.

I breathed in and walked out. "H-here.. unn-sunbae-nim..," I said, looking at my feet. I can't do this. I can't even look up. Shit, they're looking at me.
I was legit trembling and maybe even peed a little but I was too numb to realize anything.

"Annyeong," Jimin was the first to speak as I was standing closest to him.
I bowed.
Holy mother of everything that's blessed Park Jimin just said annyeong to me. Kill me right now.

"Noona you got an assistant? Since when?," Namjoon oppa asked, startled.
"Since today," she grinned.
"Hi," he said in English. "Do you understand Korean?"
I just said I'm here in Korean oppa... but yeah, I understand.
"Nae, I was born and raised in Korea...," I still couldn't look up.
He chuckled. "Your Korean is very good."
I bowed.
"Wait, you're in the same school as Kookie?," Taehyung asked, looking at my uniform.
"Nae..," I replied.
Ugh why are they all looking at me? I'll get a nosebleed smh..
"You're in the same class?," he asked.
"Aniyo. I'm a senior," I said.
"Ah~ ARMY?," He chuckled. I wanted yo look up but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't. I just stood there frozen.
"Aniyo..," my voice cracked. I didn't look up but I could tell if they weren't before, they were looking at me now. "EXO-L...," I choked out.
"Ah~~~ don't worry, we'll make her into an ARMY," J-hope oppa chimed in and they all burst out laughing.

Oppa I'm like your biggest fan T.T SAVE MEEE~~

"If you guys don't mind, we have a schedule to follow," unnie frowned.
"Noona, can I go first?," Jungkook said and sat on a chair.
"Sure, Kookie. Y/n, you can get started on his hair first, while I fix Taehyung up," unnie ordered me.

Okay. I'll do it. HOW THE FUCK DO I TOUCH THE MOST PRECIOUS MAKNAE UNNIE I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU WHAT IS THIS LIFE AM I ALIVE NUUU I CAN'T BUT LOOK AT HIS HAIR UGH I WANNA TOUCH IT SHIT WHAT DO I DO...

I gulped and walked up to Jungkook. I couldn't believe I saw him in school just a few hours ago but looking at him this close up, I think my breath hitched a little.
Jungkook had his head rested on the back of the seat and still seemed too big for me.
"Oh. Sorry," he said and adjusted the height of the chair. My face grew hot. He said sorry informally. Eeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!
I picked the comb up and with trembling hands, combed his hair. It was silkier than silk and i was mildly aware of the volcanoes in my cheeks because Jungkook was staring at me through the mirror.

I nudged a little to the front do my back faced the mirror and started to move the comb through his bangs. Thank God he closed his eyes or I'd have bled out from my nose.

I held my breath when he said, with eyes still shut, "So you aren't an ARMY, huh~ then maybe I heard wrong in the morning when you said you wanted V hyung's sign...," he opened his eyes, "and that you can't date me, since I'm younger, NOONA?," he smirked.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

A/N: I'm so hyped for this lol i can picture myself here 😂😂