Chapter 3

*Mabel*

 I had burst into tears. Wendy comforted me, she was surprisingly good at that. I decided that i should tell her. Everything. It would help pass the time, anyways. "Come on Mabel, you'll feel a lot better afterwards. And that's a promise." So I begin with, well, the beginning. "Dipper, he's been talking in his sleep. He's been saying things that worry me. I don't know what it means and I know I should tell Grunkle Ford but I just can't bring myself to do that." I'd finished. I'd let everything . "It's a good thing to be worried, Mabel, it shows you care. If anything happened to my family... I wouldn't know how to react. You understand?", I nodded, "I'll let you think. Remember, you can always talk to me." She got up and left. I can now tell why Dipper had a crush on her. Not that I have one, she's just so nice to everyone on her good side.

*Dipper*

Bill was trying to toy with me. He wants something from me. I knew he was going to come back, it was just a matter of time. I needed to go back to the Shack, everyone is probably worried, and even if they weren't, I needed to go to bed, Bill was going to come back and I needed to be prepared. Mindlessly, I picked up my hoodie, and found myself walking- walking in the opposite direction of the Shack.

*Ford*

"Dipper! Mabel! I need you to come to the basement. NOW!" My research has led me to believe something was up. I needed the kids to get me a key component of my experiment as soon as possible. I heard a muffled call, which I assumed was the kids. I flipped open Journal 2. Pages were missing. They were black and crisp- somebody had burnt them, somebody who knew where to look for them. Somebody I'd trusted. I could hear the kids coming down the stairs. I saw Mabel's face, but Dipper's wasn't there.

****Yeah, it's pretty short. Only 320 words. I've been busy, with school, and catching up with Star Vs the Forces of Evil, and barely surviving the Steven Universe hiatus. I don't know whether I should carry on with the cryptograms, tell me, okay. This is me, signing out of the fictional world where ships and alternate endings become real. Enjoy!****