Chapter 7

Ummm, there's gonna be some slight BillDip moments in this chapter. Just had to warn you all. Also dirty minded people, I humbly apologise.
*Dipper*
I closed my eyes, and let myself emerge into a volatile dream. I couldn't move my body, but I felt as if I could see everything. I saw Bill. He was just floating around in his human form. He was talking, but everything was muffled. I suddenly thought, 'Ha, I have to admit, he looks kinda cute like this'. I had no idea why I thought this, but Bill most likely heard it. His hand was engulfed in that familiar blue flame, and my hand drifted closer to it. I had no control over my body. I couldn't stop it. I shook his hand. Bill grinned that grin, and disappeared. Sometimes I believe that he is a Cheshire Cat in his spare time. Slowly, I felt myself drift away into nothingness. I expected myself to wake up, but I was frozen in this moment. I was stuck in the mindscape again.

*Bill*
I had to take advantage of Pine Tree's dreams. I told him my deal and we shook on it. For some reason I felt that he wasn't even listening. But just before all that, I heard a stray thought. Amidst the usual there was that one sentence that stayed in my mind. It made me wonder- was this the right thing? There was no turning back as I woke up inside Dipper's body.

*Bipper (YAAAAAAAAAS (key: Dipper's thoughts. Bills thoughts.))*
I got up and walked carefully towards the basement. All of the doors had to be opened as silently as possible in order to not wake up the Pines family. I walked past the loving room, the bathroom and cut through the kitchen. As I was walking through the kitchen, I felt the urge to get the forks out of the cutlery draw. Don't you DARE think about it. As long as your here, at least listen to me. I couldn't argue with him, even though it looked absolutely hilarious when he was angry. When I'd finally got to the basement door, I went down the lift. Sixer was asleep, his head propped against his wrist. All I needed were the Journals. I'd already gotten the third one, I just needed the other two. I crept to the shelf. It was full of sticky cobwebs but that was Pine Tree's problem now. Ford isn't going to happy. Shut up you.

As soon as I had the books I made my way back to the attic. The matches were there. I could feel that it was getting pretty obvious for Dipper, he knows what I'm about to do. I made a smallish circle of stones. I know I'm pure evil but I'm not going to burn the entire Pines family to death. Yet. With a bang, I dropped all three Journals into the circle. "Dipper!?"

I must've woken Mabel up. I'd forgotten she was here. I lit the match, but before I could throw it in, Mabel leapt at me. "Bill I know it's you. GET. OUT. OF. MY. BROTHERS. BODY!" And before I could think, instinct took over my entire existence.

And I lit Mabel's sweater on fire.
Then it all happened so fast.

And that brings us back to the beginning of our story. With Mabel screaming and crying, Stan comforting her. And with Ford shining a torch into my eyes, while strapped to a chair.

 And with Ford shining a torch into my eyes, while strapped to a chair

****Ok, now is when I really need some ideas on how to approach this. I mean, this is probably the chapter I've spent the most time on. It's probably also the one which has been littered with the most grammatical errors. So please correct me. And I am obsessed with Bipper images. Your lucky I didn't put every single one that I've downloaded on this chapter. Hope you enjoy and PLEASE give me some ideas****