Chapter 14

*Bill*

I could sense that Ford and Mabel were almost here. This left me with little time to prepare myself and Di-, I mean, Pine Tree for their pending attack. I glanced across the room the where he was still laying unconscious on the bed. Whenever he did wake up, it wasn't for long. I couldn't even possess him. There was something in his mind, some sort of extra protection, that prevented me from controlling him in that way. I looked away from him, afraid. I began to analyse Mabel's current thoughts because of that metal implant in Ford's head. She seemed completely ignorant of any plan to defeat me. Her thoughts a complete mess filled with worry. So it seems I couldn't strategise an attack. This made me slightly nervous. I know, an all knowing demon feeling things. At this rate I'd fail at being an assassin in Myoujou Academy's Black Class! It's a good thing that that place exists in another dimension. (Sorry, I'm obsessed. Tell me if you get the reference)

*Dipper* (aaah, it's been so long)

The past few days have been a blur for me. I kept on drifting in and out of consciousness, constantly losing sleep. I didn't even know how long it had been or even what day it is. One thing was certain- something was going to happen. I didn't know what, butBill was constantly murmuring things to himself. If I felt I could, I would've said something, prevented or even caused events. But that was currently impossible. Suddenly Bill locked eyes with me and whispered something. I couldn't make out what but I could slowly feel myself begin to, what was the word, exist again. That one moment made me wander, he isn't that bad is he? However, Bill was still whispering. Thoughts and memories that weren't mine filled my head. Ford and Mabel were trying to find me and take me away from Bill. Did I have a choice in this? But who would I pick?

*Wow. This chapter is as short as an overcooked Amethyst. I don't even know how long it's been! My excuse this time is simple. My sleeping pattern is pretty irregular due to playing Mystic Messenger. I'll try and update more regularly. Also thank you so much for 1k reads! I really appreciate it. I didn't even think this story was going to be any good. Anyways, bye*