Prologue~pt.2

- BIG cafe -

You staring at the menu, "I'll have the -"

"Waffles with creamed berries and latte, right?"
Jungkook said and grinned.

"How'd you know?" You asked.

"Of course I'd know. " he chuckled.

You looked impressed, "I'll go find us seats. "

(IG image: @topparisresto)

- While having breakfast (more like a brunch)

You looked at Jungkook, "geez~ you got whipped cream on. "

Jungkook pointed his mouth, signing you to help him wipe it.

You chuckled and grabbed a tissue and helped him. "You should learn how to take care of yourself. Aigoo~"

He smiled cheekily, "Noona would always be there taking care of me. " and continued eating his waffles.

You smacked his head,

"What's that for?!"

"Nothing, I just felt like your cursing me never to get a boyfriend. And get married. " as you take a sip from your coffee.

- after the brunch -

Jungkook wanted to watch a movie
"Kimi no Na wa (Your Name)"

Jungkook wanted to watch a movie "Kimi no Na wa (Your Name)"

- after the movie -

You went to the park to catch some fresh air.

"AHHH!!! I STILL DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!" You shouted out to the bay.

Jungkook giggled and imitated you, "I WISH WE COULD BE IN THE SAME CLASS!!!"

You turned your head and looked at him, he grinned, you grinned back.

The sunset, the sky was beautiful. It was like in the 'Your Name' movie.

"It's like the movie" you said.
"It's like the movie" Jungkook said.

You synced. You looked at each other and giggled.

"The movie was really great." you commented.

"Yeah. I like it too. " he replied.

You pushed yourself up and upper half body over of the fences. "I REALLY WANT TO FALL IN LOVE LIKE THAT TOOOOO ~ !!!!"

"I HOPE I CAN GET A BOYFRIEND IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!" You shouted all out.

Jungkook's eyes widened but remained silent.

"We should get back home for dinner." you suggested and started walking.

Jungkook immediately grabbed your hand and spun and pulled you close to him. He hugged you tightly.

Hugging was really nothing, you do that all the time. But it really surprised you of how Jungkook's body got all bigger and more built up. His hugged you so tight you can barely breathe.

You grabbed onto his arms, "what is it?"
You asked, you thought he was just being clingy again, so you gently patted his back.

He broke the hug, "I'll be your boyfriend."

"Huh?"

"I said I'll be noona's boyfriend, I love noona."

"I love you too~ kookie~ah, but you've probably mistook your love for me, the love you feel for me is the love as a family member." You comforting him.

Jungkook knew you wouldn't believe on what he said.

"No, I love noona, as a girl, I never looked you as my sister." Jungkook insisted.

You made a complicated expression, and looked downwards because it's hard for you to reject him. You never looked at him as a guy, he was always the cute kid next door.

You looked at him again, determined to reject him but seeing his serious face,

*he really got manlier*

In a matter of seconds, his serious face turned into a cute expression with puppy eyes. He looked at you like he was about to cry.
"Noona, do you hate me that much?"

"No, I will never come to hate you, ever. "

"Then, Do you love me?" He said with those big sparkling eyes.

"Of course, I do"

He smiled and hugged you, with his chin resting on your shoulder,

"I love noona too. I really really do. " He whispered.

You placed your hand on his back, you felt that he was trembling, like a cute little bunny.

*How can I ever reject him.*

In your mind, you were thinking that he is too pure and innocent, he still doesn't know how to differentiate the love for a family member and for a lover. He'll come to realize it someday, so...

You broke the hug, smiled and nodded to him, as a sign that you accepted him.

He was so happy, he hugged you with your feet off the ground and spun you around.

You're happy that he is happy too.

He giggled, "then starting from today, it's our day1."

//end chapter//

But you never knew that this fluffy cute bunny Jungkook was all just an act. This is just the beginning. 😏

I hope you'll like this story, 😘😘😘
Vote and comment 🤗🤗🤗