1M Reads: After Story

A/n: I'm sharing a typical day of (Mrs. Jeon) my life.

==

Happily married to Jungkook.
One Saturday afternoon, Jungkook and you spending a lovely afternoon in your house on the sofa.

Leaning back to back, you were reading a fashion magazine, and Jungkook memorizing his lyrics for his next new album.

You stretched your arms and shoulders, "Jungkook, I'm getting up." You said but there was no reply. You suddenly stood up, letting Jungkook fell down from the sofa.

You turned around and giggled, "What are you doing? I said I was getting up." You bend down trying to help Jungkook up. Jungkook glared at you, suddenly grabbed your arm, pulled you towards him and pinned you down the floor.

Jungkook leaned closer, nose touching. You can feel his lips, his breaths going down your neck, to your collar bones, to your chest. His hand going under your shirt...

"Eomma?" Chimchim came out of his room searching for you, rubbing his eyes since he just woke up from his afternoon nap. He couldn't find you because you were hidden by a coffee/ low table.

You suddenly got up, and accidentally hit Jungkook's stomach with your knee. Jungkook felt pain, and bend on he floor for a while.

"Chim-ah~" You called his name as a response.
"Eomma~" Chimchim run towards you, and hugged you.

He saw Jungkook bent over on the floor, "Eh? Jungkook ajeossi? What are you doing?"

Jungkook coughed a couple of times. "No, no-thing. *cough*"

Chimchim came back to spend a couple of weeks of his summer vacation, Jimin suddenly got busy with the company and left Chimchim to you.

"Eomma~ Jungkook ajeossi is so weird." Chimchim said. You chuckled and agreed.

"Chim-ah

"Chim-ah. Come here." Jungkook spoke.

Chimchim shook his head, "Eomma, ajeossi isanghae (weird)." Chimchim giggled and hid
behind you.