Part 04

Your mom went to the kitchen to make your toasts.

Jungkook took the opportunity, and...
"Why? Couldn't sleep last night?" He asked in his deep man voice and not his aegyo voice like he usually sounded.

You glared at him looking annoyed and he gave you an evil smirk.

He leant closer to your ear, "You're cute when you look annoyed, you know." He whispered.

You immediately covered your ear with both hands and jumped far away from him. With his whispering sexy voice, your cheeks burned up and your heartbeat raced. Your eyes looked at him, doubting what you saw and what you just heard, because he is definitely not the cute and innocent Jungkook you knew.

Your mom came back from the kitchen with your toast.

Seeing you standing far, "Dear, aren't you going to eat? You're all red, are you ok?" Your mom worried.

"I-I'm fine." You went back to your seat like nothing happened and had your breakfast.
///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:
- off to school -

Jungkook pinned you to the wall fences, as he saw no one around. You startled and furrowed your brows.

"My morning kiss." Jungkook pointed his lips.

"What?!" You asked, you didn't know what's going on already.

He quickly pecked you on your lips, "I'll let you off today." He smirked.

"What's happening?! I don't get this anymore!!? You're not the cute Jungkook I know, have you been deceiving me this whole time?!" You held your chest tight, you yelled at him, he was not the Jungkook you use to know.

Tears started to form in your eyes because you got a little scared, he was your closest childhood friend and suddenly, you didn't know who he was anymore.

Jungkook saw you about to cry, he sighed.

"This is me, the cute Jungkook you know is all an act to grab your attention, but I'm at my limit already. I just love you so much." He leant closer till your foreheads touched and he wiped off the tears forming in your eyes.

He was about to give you a kiss again and you pushed him away and ran off to school.

///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:
Sitting alone in your class, with a frown face.
Your friends finally arrived and saw you all gloomy and assumed Jungkook didn't react to plan B.

"Chingu-yah~ don't be sad, even if plan B didn't work, it doesn't mean you really have no boobs." Momo comforted you while joking.

"He kissed me." You replied.

They were surprised and high-fived,
"Works every time." Sana giggled .

"Finally, you two kissed. Then why are you frowning?" Momo questioned you.

You sighed, "I'm very confused right now, Jungkook is acting really weird,"

"NO! He is acting evil. He's EVIL !!!" You hurriedly explained.

They looked at each other and couldn't even believe you related the word 'EVIL' to such an innocent cute looking kid.

"No way~ " Momo scoffed.

- class started -

*For this 10 years, I have been deceived. He has been acting cute and innocent to the people around so he could get what he wanted.*

Now, you knew his true nature, you started to think how cunning he is. How he always use his cuteness to get away with troubles, and he always gets freebies and coupons from stores and shops, and free desserts on cafes, and....

*Urgh... now I think about it, me too, I always gave him what he wanted too because he's cute, even this relationship, it started because I couldn't reject him.*

*He wants me to be his girlfriend so I could be around to take care of things for him ???*

*That must be it !!! That evil brat !!!*

*Is he making fun of me?!*

*Why did he kiss me?!*

*Does he even love me?!*

*If he really loves me, he shouldn't have deceived me for this 10 years.*

*Is this relationship a part of his lies too? Is the kiss a part of it too?*

Your mind was flooded with questions and confusions. Everything got blurred and you fainted.
///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///://

Did you like this chapter?
Sorry if there were so many inner thoughts. 😣😣 I needed this to get to the next chapter. 😉 Stay tuned.

TYSM 💖