Part 39

After his mom hung up the phone, he pinched the bridge of his nose with eyebrows drew together.
He heaved a deep sigh, he turned to look at you and cuddles you close, brushing your hair, caressing you. You felt his touch and squinted looking to Jungkook, but you were still so sleepy, you wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your face into his toned chest, snuggling.

"You know, my mom just called, she said she'll just landed at Incheon." Jungkook decided to tell you.

Your eyes opened up upon hearing, you hurriedly sat up on bed.

"Now?!" Your voice cracked.
Jungkook nodded.
"She'll be here in a couple of hours, maybe." Jungkook added.

You hurriedly got up and started packing your things,

"Wae? Why are you packing?"
"Well~ She can't know that I'm living here with you, right? It's not right." You simply explained.

Jungkook thought about it and he knows that his mom can be really harsh sometimes, and she will definitely say something hurtful to you if she finds out you live together.

"But at least see meet her first before leaving," Jungkook pleased.

You stopped your actions and looked at Jungkook's puppy face. You agreed and smiled, "of course I will, well, technically she's my sunbae, right?" You chuckled.

When in the States, Jungkook's mom was the one who manages all of his schedules and productions. His mom was the one who made Jungkook the world's top star.

Seeing you smile, Jungkook felt a relief, because although nobody told Jungkook about what your mom said to you 10 years ago, but Jungkook was aware that something must have happened. He was glad that you don't hate his mom.

== JK mom arrived ==

As he opened the door, he gave his mom a warm hug and a bright smile.

"I missed you so much." His mom said while hugging to Jungkook and she broke the hug and took a good look of his son.

"I think you got fat." She joked.
"I miss you too, mom." Jungkook chuckled.

And she heard you inside, "Is someone there?"
She walked straight to the kitchen, you were preparing and cooking lunch.

"Eunji?" She wasn't so sure.
"Ajeumoni, long time no see." You smiled and greeted with a bow.

"Noona's my manager/stylist." Jungkook explained.
"Yeah, I saw her on the video, I wasn't sure because you never told me."

She went close to you and held your hand, she took a good look at you too.

"You're all grown up," she said, "time flies so fast."

You smiled back to her, "Ajeumoni look as young as I last saw you."

"How's your parents, I definitely have to visit them too." She smiled.

"They're very fine, they retired and moved back to Busan a couple of years ago." You explained.

"Ah! Ajeumoni must be tired after a long flight, let me just make something for you to eat, any food requested?" You asked with a bright smile.

"Oh! I'm starving. Umm... I miss korean food so~ much~ Kimchi Jjigae?" She asked?

"It's almost done." You opened the lid, and the delicious smell just came out of the pot.