Part 42

Days after album release,
Jungkook's latest single went viral all over the world.

Fans were going crazy, it's like hearing the name JEON JUNGKOOK everywhere you go, his song kept on replaying on every shop or cafe you drop by

== you and Jimin ==

Having brunch in a cafe, ☕️
"Wow, Jungkook is winning the MAMA top artist award. Look at the votes, it's almost a hundred percent." Jimin said as he scrolls the screen of his phone.

You were silent, but silently happy and proud for him. Jimin saw you making an awkward face, which is obviously happy but somehow disappointed since you can't be there with him.

He smiled, "Wanna go to see him accept that award? It's his for sure." Jimin chuckled.

"What?" You startled and confused, like why inviting me to see my ex.

"Well, you started this whole project after all, you just didn't stay until the end. If you did, you'd definitely get big credits for it, you should definitely go, it's not like they're gonna see you, it's like the biggest awarding ceremony." Jimin persuaded.

You stayed silent, munching your sandwich, hesitating.

"Yeah~ about the MAMA awards, could you arrange another seat for me?" Jimin said over the phone.

You stared at him with big eyes, sandwich dropped at your plate.

"Ok, great." Jimin hung up.
He sweetly smiled, "seats are reserved, no backouts."

"I th-" you spoke.
"Stop hesitating~" Jimin aegyo-ed.

"I guess.. it'll be alright?"
"Of course! it's settled." Jimin happily continued eating his dessert.

== MAMA AWARDS DAY 🏆 ==

You got prepared early, very nervous for Jungkook too. Though it's a hundred percent sure win, still.

Wearing casual, sitting on your couch waiting for Jimin. You heard the door unlocking, you jumped out of your couch.

"Don't tell me you're wearing that, are you?" Jimin giggled standing all gentlemanly in his suit and tie.

"What, why are you wearing that?" You asked all confused.

"Well, I'm a public person too, ya' know~"

Jimin pulled you out of your house in a rush and drove to Momo and Sana's, she needs a make over,

Sana agreed, "she's going to the awards like that?!"