FORTY FIVE | PART TWO

COLE MITCHELL SPROUSE,

happy one year, you goofy mess. you've given me the happiest moments i could imagine in all of the time we've been together - let alone in all of the time we've known each other.

your very presence in my life motivates me to get up in the morning, to put on that apron and serve shitty coffee at joe's every other day. your existence gives me a motive to smile and a reason to be happy, to be content.

your beauty drew me in from the start, i think. even as the snotty nosed little six year old boy you once were, you were at least by some measure, ethereal. you had something about you that captured my attention and retained it all these years without my reluctance (which no other person has been able to repeat).

you're my rock. sadly not the rock, but dwayne johnson is waaay out of reach for me. okay i'm kidding, of course, but i adore you. you've solidly remained at my side through all the shit life has hurtled in our direction and for that i could be no more thankful if i tried.

i could kiss you all day and cuddle you all year. you're such a comfort in my life and i feel at home whenever i'm with you. you're incredible, cole. utterly incredible. thank you - for absolutely everything.

cole mitchell sprouse, i am in love with you. i'm infatuated even with the idea of you. you're wonderful. amazing. beautiful. you're fucking perfect for me - flaws and all. my stomach is like a garden awash with butterflies when i think of you, and i am so thankful for you. i love you. i adore you. i truly do.

you've been a constant in my life for as long as i can remember and i hope that remains the case.

happy one year, baby. here's to a fuck ton more.💗
delilah marie rowsell x