Peek of the past.18

Edited [08-02-18]
(SAMANTHA P.O.V) (Athena mom)

It's been two days since Athena been home she tells me she's sick but I can sense that she isn't. I've stayed home these last two days just to make sure she is okay, I don't sense anything within her so it must be a school problem.

I walk upstairs carrying a tray full of yummy foods. French toast, eggs, and a hash brown, Athena favorite. I knocked on her door before entering, when I walked in, it took a few moments to let my eyes adjust, her currants stopping the light from coming in. I look over to the bed and see her sleeping. I put the tray down on the nightstand beside her before crawling into bed with her.

She immediately turned and faced me, her eyes still closed.

"How you feeling baby girl?". She opens one eye to look at me.

"I've been better." She laid back down looking up at her ceiling.

"Want to talk about it?". She sighed out before rolling her head over to look at me.

"I'm just tired of everyone lying to me, I mean it was for a good cause but I just can't help but feel betrayed." She told me in almost a whisper. I take in her words and I start to feel guilty because I to am lying to her about half of my self.

"I'm sorry to hear that sweetie, look I made you your favorite breakfast". I told her trying to change the subject before guilt takes me over and I tell her everything. I get out of her bed walking over to the stand to hand her the tray.

Ding dong
The door bell went off right as I handed her the tray.

"I'll get the door sweetie, just eat your breakfast". I tell her before walking out of her room and down the stairs.

Who could be at the door?. I don't have any friends.

I open the door and when I do I feel like I'm traveling back in time to the peaceful days.

Me and Henry were holding hands walking up to the beautiful house that Henry's bestfriend grandfather made. The sun was shinning down on us as the spring yellow rose's were blooming into magnificent flowers. Once we reached the house Henry stopped and looked at me

"I'm going to go meet up with that buddy of mine, are you alright here?". He asked me in his soft voice I adored.

"Yes Henry go on and find Eros". I laughed. He kissed my cheek and walked off.

I heard a loud pitch squeal that I've come used to over all these years. That squeal can only come from the one and only Maria smith, my bestfriend.

She ran out of the front door of the house like a crazy women.

"Oh god Sam I've missed you so much". She squealed and brought me into warm embrace.

"Maria is only been a week yo-". I stopped mid sentence from a tugging on my pants leg. I look down and find my favorite person in the world in nothing but a diaper. I bent down and lift him up holding him in place with my hip.

"How is my birthday boy doing huh , you turning one today". I smiled down at the angel in my hands.

"I know right he is already turning one today". Maria said grabbing him out my hands.

I groaned out in pain due to the 5 months baby in my stomach kicking. In a flash Henry was right by my side rubbing small circles on my back.

"Let get you inside to sit". Eros said wrapping a arm around Maria. Once we were inside I went to the couch to sit. I was in the living room all by myself and my thoughts.