TRAINING.27

(Comment your height; I really wanna know).
(I'm 5'6)

"When you hear the whistle start running we will give you a 5 minute head start. Oh and before I forget there will another tackler in the game with us so don't be frighten". Kaden said and by the tone in his voice I just know he has that smirk on his face.

*whistle blows*

As soon as I heard the whistle I took off with the rest of the group. We all broke out of the pairs we were in, now all scrambled up, good thing the dirt path was large enough for all of us to fit, passing up a bunch of people and now running side by side with hazel and Leah was a good start. Soon I heard paws hitting the ground and squeals from people getting tackled I just knew our five minute head start was up.

Hearing them get closer I pushed my legs faster passing a couple people up. I'm guessing Leah heard the same thing I heard because she too ran faster passing a already panting Hazel up. Looking ahead there was still a bunch of people ahead of me and one of those people are Sasha with too small shorts on running at a speed I didn't know she had.

We were now running for about fifth teen minutes and me and Leah were in the center of the group running along. Hazel got tackled a couple of minutes ago by Greyson of course, I just know the tacklers are enjoying this. I have to admit it, this game is actually fun for me. Looking over to Leah she looks really tired and going to give out any minute.

"Come on Leah, push those legs faster". I said and do you know how hard it is to talk and run.

"I *pant* can't *pant*". She huffed out. I don't understand it, I don't feel tired at all. I'm not breathing hard and my muscles don't ache, if anything I feel great.

I smelled him before I heard him, Kaden, well his wolf Ace behind me. I looked back for a brief second seeing only a couple of people behind us and the tacklers taking them out. Kaden's wolf looked at me growling playfully. Wanting to go faster I pushed a little harder only moving up a little.

'The speed your running now is not even close to what you can really do Athena, your not a normal wolf you have greater speed than this you just need to find it". Misty said to me giving me motivation.

Taking in what Misty was saying to me it was true I'm this half wolf half guardian supernatural awesome machine. So having my motivation from Misty I looked to my right and saw Jonas wolf on the side of Leah trying to close in on her.

After running for a little while longer Joe tackled Leah to the ground. Seeing Kaden trying to close in on me to I ran with speed with the help of Misty that had me pass up Sasha and the rest of the people who were still running making me in the lead. So there I was running and laughing out loud like a crazy women. I am enjoying this!.
-
-
-
(Kaden p.o.v).

Did she just laugh?. Not only did she run with speed I've never seen before but she is laughing and running.

"How in the he'll are we suppose to catch up to her?!". A mad Alex yelled in the mind-link.

"Don't you worry too much about Athena if we don't catch her in time my special backup will". I laughed.

After tackling a couple people the only people left is Athena and three pack warriors which include Sasha. I don't know how she is but I must say Sasha has strength and speed but of course nowhere near Athena's but some.