Hear me Roar, Alpha

Hey waffles, if you need another story to read go ahead and check out my new story. If you don't need a new story to read then...check it out anyway😃😊
Xoxo - waffle out!✌🏽

check it out anyway😃😊 Xoxo - waffle out!✌🏽

Description:

Kamilah a wild and free cat shifter that follows the rules of nature and believes in tradition find herself in life or death situation - But hey when is she not? – When only a cub, Kamilah pack of felines are slaughtered by their natural enemies; Werewolves, including her late mother. Having nowhere else to go Kamilah and her father set out around the word, wherever nature took them.

For centurys felines were hunted by humans and werewolves but the werewolves – mutts – as Kamilah puts it started their extinction. Fuel by fear and selfishness the werewolves hunted Kamilahs kind for they are stronger, smarter and faster than majority of werewolves.

Now as a wild feline who was brought up in the wild of nature, who leanred to hunt and kill for her survival, who only shifts once in her human form a year, who is a machine, looks for revenge on her mothers death and best believe she finds it. After slaughtering half the pack – including the Luna – that has slaughtered her own, Kamilah runs but not because she is scared, no. Kamilah runs to ensure she will complete her mission by making sure she watches the alpha of the pack suffer without his mate, how she and he father suffered when her mom died by his hand.

As Kamilah continues to run for her life she runs into even more werewolves but this time she runs straight into her mate who is dead set on not letting her go. Something happens to Tabiya that has never happen beforeshe gets caught and its by none other than her mate.