Heart ache.

RECAP: Athena ( the main character who is half werewolf and half guardian) got herself kidnap by this evil man named Thanatos who wants her so he can be powerful and force her to carry his child. She in his evil chambers while her gorgeous mate Kaden is on the brink of falling apart without her and is looking for her. Oh and Athena's mother is a guardian and she moved her pack out of hiding and to their old pack house which Athena and Sam was living in from the beginning of the very book and so yeah thanks for reading.

Enjoy the chapter ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
(KADEN's p.o.v) HOUR BEFORE MARKING

Rushing was what I was doing,rushing to the place that caused all my pain, the place Athena was taken. My pain will will decrease once we are there so with that I pushed my high hopes wolf faster with half of the pack following behind
me wanting a step closer to their future Luna. We finally reached the skippy part of the territory near the creek that has opened land with a few trees. The wind picked up and I sniffed the air trying to find something, anything but I highly doubt I will, it has been two weeks. The pack had their command, to spread out and searched for anything, piece of clothing, hair anything the witch could use. I stood there looking around trying visualize the abduction. Closing my eyes I see Athena sitting by the tree back against it and someone coming up behind her skillfully and jabbed a needle into her arm injecting some type of drug into her which I'm guessing is wolfs bane.

Walking over to the creek I watched water flow down the stream while looking at my reflection through the water seeing Ace stand tall but you could sense when a wolf is sad or in pain always. As I stood there thinking about my mate I ran my paw through the mud by the creek edge and as I was doing so a black material could be seen. While my pulse was racing I dug with my paw into the wet substance clawing at the black cloth. As I scraped the rest of the mud off I retrieved the black piece of clothing using mouth. I can't explain what my heart was doing right now but I can explain what my mind is I just can't help but wonder why the cloth was buried in the mud, as if someone covered it up . Thinking this instantly caused Ace to let out a growl loudly causing birds to flee from the trees if this is true than this means there is a leak in my pack.

Pushing all of the negative thoughts away I had to focus on the task and that pushed me to take off into the forest dodging trees as I passed my by my pack not even giving them a second glance as I was running towards the blood moon pack (Just to let y'all know Kaden's pack name is the Redwood pack I changed it because I forgot what I originally named it sorry ).

Arriving to their pack territory border line i under 10 minutes I was just about to cross over onto their land when several wolves emerged from behind trees stepping into a solid line blocking my the border line. The disrespect was not something me and Ace was use to especially if you have Alpha blood running threw your vein. Growling out using my Alpha tone, the wolves whimpered and had to forcefully bow in respect although there was some who resisted but not many can resist an Alpha tone or command. Hearing paws pad against the ground behind me I knew it was my pack just before they all emerged from the trees snarling showing their sharp teeth to the other pack, defending their Alpha.

"Hold your ground". A voice with authority said just before one of the Redwood pack members stepped out of line.

Looking up to the trees I see a guy around my age in the trees sitting taking a bite into an a apple and munching away like we have all the time in the world. Growling at him out of frustration, he stopped mid bite and rose a brow looking down at me. The guy jumped down from the tree landing a few feet in front of me and the black haired green eyed dude gave me a smile and bowed slightly.