Epilogue

~Athena~

"It's okay baby, it's okay."

All I feel is anger and pain.

"Okay? Its going to be okay? Maybe if you kept it in your pants I wouldn't be in this pain." I shouted as I tried to get my breathing under control.

Hurt flashed through Kaden's eyes as he held my hand. I can't help but feel guilty and I started to apologize immediately but he shushes me.

"It's okay, I understand your in pain and you don't mean what you say. I can't even imagine what your going through." He says kissing my damped head.

"Okay Luna it's time, Alpha I'm going to have to ask you to leave." The doctor says which causes Kaden to growl at him.

"Kaden do as he says, you know damn well you're already on edge, Ace is just waiting to come out to claw at anyone who causes me pain." I practically yell as I start to do my breathing exercises.

My mate sighs knowing I'm right. "Okay, but I am just right outside the door...being held down."

I let out a laugh that soon turns into a groan as I remember the first time, it takes five of the strongest in the pack to hold him down.

Kaden is pushed out the room as I feel Misty take control of me, she knows the drill. My body soon starts pushing as I felt more pain in my lower area, I scream out as the doctor tells to push again.

Oh goddess, I'm going to kill Kaden for doing this to me again.

"I see the head!" The doctor shouts for Kaden's sake. "Okay Luna, we are half way there."

Some time passes and everything seems to be calm, the room is silent as I lay on a hospital bed getting my breathing under control.

"It's a girl Luna." I turn my head to the doctor cradling a tiny baby in his hands.

I growl-not on purpose- and hold my arms out for the child. As soon as she is placed in my arms tears are brought to my eyes as I look at a splitting image of myself.

She is a beautiful baby girl.

I feel Misty clawing inside the walls of my mind as she wanted to attack the people in the room. She is very protective of her pups.

I let a low warning growl out as I feel my eyes change bright yellow. The staff took the hint and left immediately and two seconds later Kaden is by my side frozen.

He stands like that for some time before scooping her up out of my arms and placing her in his. I watch the scene in front of me in awe, he always wanted a girl and now that he finally has one.

I can already see it now, him being for protective of her. She doesn't even know what's coming to her I mean a protective alpha dad plus her brothers! She'll have a hell of a time.

"Skylar." Kaden suddenly says looking down at our daughter.

I simply hmm in response falling in love with the name already. I am soon almost asleep when the door opens and all my boys came running in with the gang right behind them.

Aiden, Cole ,Dylan and Zack all stood at the end of the hospital bed all frozen as they laid their eyes on the pink blanket.

"Is that our sister?" Zack the twin of Dylan asks quietly.

Kaden snaps out of his trance and nods looking at his boys, he walks over slowly not waking the sleeping beauty in his arms and passes her over to our oldest son, Aiden who is twelve.

Soft whispers begins around the room as I slowly take in what's in front of me. My five boys staring at the new addition to our family as James stands behind Jasmine rubbing her swollen belly expecting their second kid while Greyson and Hazel answers all of their four kids questions. Jonas and Leah are cradling their third child as they watch Skylar, as Maria and Eros are behind the boys instructing them what to do and making sure to be gentle.

This is the best that I can ask for.

I soon close my eyes feeling my body grow weak.

"Goodnight my beautiful mate, I love you so much." I hear in my ear before I'm out like a light.

~~~

Better late than never right, lol sorry for the long delay.

This is it for His Legendary Mate, I can not think of a sequel that wont drag the story on and on so yeah. Sad to say but I am moving on from this book and am currently working on a new book called I Tased the Bad Boy. Check it out!

Until next time waffles xoxo