4 } The Bad Boy's Friends Are Nice

We rolled up to school and I felt good as ever. I mean, imagine this in slow motion. I got out of the car as the light curls that Tricia did for me bounced and I walked with the two next to me as we linked arms.

I had a little bit more makeup then usual today and Tricia made me were her jeans that stuck to me which accentuated whatever ass I had.

     Which was like the smallest bit of ass.

I felt like everyone was watching us, Jonah actually made me wear his shirt and drenched his cologne in it so it made me look as though I had a boy-friend.

*In the car over to school*

"So explain why I'm wearing your shirt that's currently giving me a headache?"

"Well one, shut up you love my cologne. And two, so if Tyson asks you like whose it is just say it's one of your friends and that the friend has been getting really close to you and he might like you blah blah blah."

"But won't that ruin the chance of him liking me?"

"Hun, he's the bad boy, he won't give two shits if a guy likes you." I nodded gathering up all the information,

"But what if he asks about the guy?"

"Then just describe me,"

"But I don't want you as the guy," I turned to face him only to meet the most appalled face ever.

"How dare you, I'm extremely sexy!"

"No you are, I just don't...."

"I'm not gay for the final time!" We all laughed once more before they discussed the plan about everything. They shot every question at me and I think I had it.

We were all at the lockers as they kept fidgeting with my face, "crap lipstick, it's come off!" Tricia got her lip pencil and coloured in my lips in the pretty nude purple/pink.

"He's coming!" We quickly tried to act casual as I pretended to go on my phone again, Tricia cleared her throat,

"Alu- wow," I looked up at him as he stopped short,

         He said wow.

"Hey Anders, ready?" I asked, he looked at me before studying my face,

"Did you do something to your face?"

"What? Pshh, no! I look like this everyday why?" I scratched the back of my neck and looked behind him and saw his friends whistling and eyeing me.

"Well, are you ready?" He asked, I nodded as he nodded at Tricia and Jonah before putting his hand on my back and leading me to his friends. He's touching me again.

"Saunders!" Chase, one of Tyson's friends beamed, "looking good chica!" The blue eyed boy complimented.

"Thanks..."

"Woo, roll by mine after and we can do some chillin yeah?" The other one Damon winked, his raven hair glistening,

"Well your no Ian Somerhalder," I joked, but no one laughed. Cough, "okay let's go."

All four of them - the fourth one Hunter, who was surprisingly, taken by his name, the one who seemed quite shy - led me out to the parking lot. They led me to Tyson's familiar black Audi R8. "Wait where not staying?" I asked as he unlocked the car,