THE SECOND BOOK IS UP - THE BAD BOY IS MY DARE

Just as promised,

      IM MUDDASOCKIN BACKp!

So the second book is officially up and

    Dram roll plessssh....

THE BAD BOY IS MY DARE

"Hi." He slowly turned to me, his face basically screaming 'help a weird girl's talking to me.' I froze for a second,  great, what's his name again? "Roder...?"

"What's Roder?"

      It's Ryder you dumbass.

"RYDER! Yeah what's up Ryder."

      I just called the dude Roder.

What the hell is a Roder?

"Who she?" A girl came to his side, her arm sensually wrapping round his body. He has a girlfriend. A freaking girlfriend. I turned around where the two traitors stood as they watched me, giggling.

        They did not tell me he had a girlfriend.

"I'm N..." wait to I really want to do this and let him know my name? "Nobby." My face instantly faltered,

        I just called myself a nob.

Why did I do myself dirty like that?

       To be fair, the fact that I'm doing this makes me a nob.

His girlfriend snorted next to him before whacking her hand to her mouth as he looked down at her before laughing to himself.

"And what do you need... Nobby?" I swallowed deeply, closing my eyes and cleared my throat.

"I, Nobby am completely in love with you Rod- Ryder Daniels." And then I woke up from the horrible dream, panting.

     Sike, this shit really happened and it's going to be the end of me. But what can I do?

The Bad Boy Is My Dare.

~~~

Natasha Sinclair just moved to a new school, she's kept a low profile and she's finally made friends. One night of a major party, the group play a game of truth or dare and to prove herself worthy, Natasha is willing to do anything.

     "Natasha Sinclair, your dare is to walk up to the schools most popular,"

     "Most sexiest,"

      "Baddest boy ever,"

       "And tell him you love him."

       "... Got it."

Dares over dares and some truths come out, who knows, even a little more might happen.

~~~

THE FIRST COVER SENT TO ME WILL BE UP FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER SO GO AHEAD AND PRIVATE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN GIVE YOU MY EMAIL FOR YOU TO SEND YOUR COVERS.

GO AHEAD AND GO TO THE BOOK AND ENJOY YOUR LITTLE PRECIOUS HEARTS,

LAV YA!

Much love, S xxxx