25 } The Bad Boys Have Been Caught

"I'm no pregnant mum, trust me," I rolled my eyes, extremely chill about it.

*Francois Dubois*
It should be noted that this was true.

"But you might be! Teen pregnancy is not the path to go!"

"Oh so I wasn't the path to go?" I raised my eyebrow at her words,

"Amelia you know that's not what I meant," I mimicked her words before standing up,

"I'm not pregnant, I'll take a test tomorrow." I rolled my eyes and ignored her failed attempts of trying to get me to come back. I walked up the stairs and into my room and went to sleep.

I'm not pregnant. Right?

I woke up in the middle of the night of my phone ringing, I answered it. "What?"

"Open you window, quick, we've made a plan." I rolled my eyes and checked the time, four in the morning. Your fucking kidding right? I walked over to my window as he quickly pulled me down on to the roof and led me towards the tree.

"Hahaha," I laughed hysterically, my eyes half closed from the sleep I was still having. "I just woke up." I looked at him bluntly before motioning toward the tree, "I'm not climbing down a tree Tyson at four in the morning."

"Yes you are, this is our last chance to get rid of these guys Amelia, please!" His green eyes stared deeply into my soul, I squinted my eyes in hope they would stop tearing my soul apart but he carried on.

"FINE THEN." I rolled my eyes and slapped myself a few times before stretching and stood onto the thick branch as I sung. "I'm going to die today, and it's all because of my boyfriend-"

       FUCK I called him my boyfriend.

"Boyfriend huh?" He called from the roof, I ignored his comment and thankfully got onto the floor, he got down too and we walked into the car.

"So what's the plan?"

"Plan later, did you just call me your boyfriend," blushing I told him to shut up and looked out the window. "I'm kinda bummed that we didn't go round 5 last night," I could practically hear him smiling. I didn't want to bring up the whole pregnancy talk, mainly because it might not be true.

"So what? We're not together?" I awkwardly asked him, why did I just put myself in this position?

"We are Amelia, in kidding," I bit my lip, smiling at the thought of it. We had reached whenever we were meant to be and got out, "okay so Mason told his friends that he's got you and that he'd meet them with you. After we're gonna come and get rid of them,"

"Your not gonna like kill them are you?"

"No, it's okay just make sure you stay close to Mason,"

"But I don't like the guy," he rolled his eyes. "The others won't be here for a while," we sat in the car, we looked at each other and in a second we both shuffled to the back of the car and made out.

         Yeah. We're that type of couple.

Before we could stop the window knocked, we looked up and saw Damon by the window, motioning his head to get out. "Fuck."

"Fuck." We awkwardly got out of the car as I smiled at Damon awkwardly,

"What?" He asked, looking between us two, "ugh what? I knew you two were hooking up after your lame bad ankle excuse. It's chill, you two are better together," he winked as the others walked over and Mason.

"They just texted, let's go," he looked at me and got a scarf out, motioning me to step forward.

"Any funny business, I will have no trouble kicking you in the balls," I warned him, he mocked surrender and wrapped it around my eyes. I changed it slightly and gave myself some space to see, then let his take my arm and lead me to wherever. "Should I be like, let me go! Or you monster!!!"

"Neither, just be like, where am I and stuff like that," I nodded and stayed silent, as we walked over to God knows where. We reached the small alleyway from what I saw, the tattooed guy was there and two others were there too. "Okay I've got her,"

"Pass her over," one of them said, his rough deep voice sent shivers down my spine.

       This whole thing is so dramatic.

Mason passed me over to the tattooed creepy guy that he knew was safe and as he walked away, I looked back. "Wait here," he murmured in my ear, we stood there for a while as I watched them talking.

Then the two pulled out guns on Mason and even I had a moment of shock, maybe just maybe some part of me didn't want the guy to get shot.

         Even though he did shoot me.

Then out of no where the boys came forth and bagged the guys before punching them one time to make them unconscious. The police then came out of no where and thanked them and well was that it?

"Is it finished?" I asked,

"It's finished," the tattooed guy said. "Not," he giggled before pulling me away and this time I screamed.