9 } The Race The Bad Boy Bet On Me To Do

Cover by @taintedseas

(Most likely going to be a long chapter folks!)

*Francois Dubois*
Friday 12th January.

"Hold her down!" Deja vú, I know.

"I'm gonna- if you don't let me go I'm gonna- ugh!" I let them push me back on to the locker, this is probably the fifteenth time I had tried to escape in the morning.

All me, Tricia, Jonah, Tyson, Damon, Hunter and Chase were at school a freaking half hour early. Why? I hear your mind question,

           Yeah, I'm amazing like that.

Because for some reason they want to see me practise. Can I just point out, it's not even been a week back and I've gotten myself in to all sorts of things. But hey, I'm hanging out with my crush and people think I'm dating one of the hottest people in the school. That part is friggin. "Your not gonna leave sweetie pie," Damon smiled,

"You do realise we're not going out right?"

"Yet, were not going out yet babygirl," okay that name made me have butterfly's. I didn't say anything in response which lead him to smirk,

"If we let you go, are you going to run away?"

"Isn't that the whole point of why we're here?"

"No- well actually yes," Chase spoke up, I'm gonna do it. The thought came quickly, I should confess right? I should, I should, I really should.

           I should do it right?

"I RUN DO NOT!" As soon as the words - in an order - left my mouth, my hand smacked against it in hope I could shove them back in as if they had never been spoken out loud.

"What?" All four of them in unison asked, Tricia and Jonah looked at me, they jumped in they're places questioning what I just did. We were currently having a telepathic conversation.

Jonah - are you serious? You did not just say that! He raised his eyebrow, eye twitching.

Tricia - were in a shitload of trouble. She scratched the back of her neck before smiling at Jonah. We're not though! We never lied! Then they started jumping and clapping which made the boys look at them as if they were crazy.

"I.. lied," I smiled, all of them now were opposite me as I took a step to my right, "truth is," I started walking as I spoke to them, ready to run when I told them. "I don't run, I'm a potato, you get my vibe?" They all looked at me, were they pissed, "but hey we're buddies right, can't you just growl your way out of this one?" I pretended to growl jokingly, but no response.

        The silence is killing me.

I looked behind then at Tricia and Jonah as they mimed run and started doing running actions with they're arms, the boys looked back at them and that's when I dashed for it. I ran round the corner and down the hallway, I looked back and saw all of them running for me then Tricia and Jonah slid in from somewhere in front of them and made them all fall over somehow.

Thank you for such amazing friends, I hope they miss me when I'm dead.

I dashed as fast as I could, I don't know how far I was planning to go but I knew that if they caught me I'd be... tortured.