Chapter 9 - Pool time

Aria's POV

I was happy this morning. I was thinking about yesterday. I got up and went to the bathroom.

As I came out of the bathroom, my phone buzzed.

'Good morning, beautiful. '

I smiled.

'Good morning. '

I wrote and sent the message.

I got ready and went to the university. I was sitting with my friends in the cafeteria when my phone buzzed.

'I'm in front of the university. '

'Get used to waiting for me in front of the university. '

I sent the message, smiling. I took my bag and got up. I said goodbye to my friends.

My phone buzzed again.

'Old habits die hard. '

I smiled, shaking my head.

' You're crazy.'

Chase was waiting for me in front of his car. When he saw me, he pulled the most beautiful bouquet of flowers from behind his back.

I smiled; he was cute, so cute. He gave me the red rose bouquet. They smell beautiful.

"Thank you," I said; he smiled. "Yes," I said. He looked at me confused. "Yes, I accept to be your girlfriend."

"Really?" he asked, his smile widening.

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend." He lifted me up and twirled me around; I giggled. "Chase, stop," I said as I smiled. He set me down.

"Thank you. Let's go have lunch." I nodded. He put his hand on my lower back.

We walked towards his car and got in. He smiled at me; I smiled back at him.

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his lap. I was staring at him, my handsome boyfriend. I had been dreaming of this moment since my childhood.

He stopped the car in front of a restaurant. We got out of the car and walked in. We had lunch.

We had talked about our day. We decided that we weren't going to tell anyone about our relationship, except Chloe.

After lunch, Chase took me home. He stopped the car in front of our house. I said, "Goodbye."

I kissed his lips. When I wanted to pull my lips away, he didn't let me away. Instead, he pulled me towards him. We kissed passionately. He pulled his lips back and stroked my cheek.

"I must go. My parents will see us," I told him.

"Alright, beautiful." When I wanted to open the door, Chase stopped me. "Just a minute."

He grabbed something from the back seat and handed it to me. It was the gift he had bought me for my birthday.

That night, I had left it in his car. After that night, I didn't take it.

"You left it in my car," he said.

I took the gift and said, "Bye."

"Bye."

I got out of the car and walked into my house.

This morning, my parents were going on a holiday vacation with Chase's parents. I was going to stay at Chase's parent's house. I packed my suitcase.

When I was having breakfast with my parents, my phone buzzed.

'I miss you! Come quickly. '

'I miss you too! Ok. '

We got ready and left towards Chase's parent's house.

After our parents left, Chase hugged me from behind and placed his chin on my shoulder.

When Chloe saw us, she was surprised. "Are you?" she asked as she smiled; we nodded. "I'm so happy for you guys!" she shouted and hugged us.

Chase's phone rang; he went to the office in the house to talk.

We decided to go to the pool. We changed our clothes and went to the garden. Chloe and I were swimming in the pool.

After I swam, I got out of the pool. I decided to sunbathe. After drying myself, I sat down on the lounger and applied the sunscreen on my arms.

Chloe's phone rang. She got out of the pool. She wrapped a towel around her body and grabbed her phone to go inside.

A few seconds later, Chase came out. He put his towel on the lounger next to mine. He roamed my body with lustful eyes as he sat.

"Do you need any help?" he asked, pointing to the tube of sunscreen in my hand. I nodded and handed him the sunscreen. He grabbed it and put some on my back as I pulled my hair to the side.

He rubbed the sunscreen on my back gently. He was very close to me. His breath fanned on my neck. It was getting hot. I bit my lower lip as he kissed my neck. I closed my eyes. Suddenly, he pulled away and got up.

"Done," he said.

Knowing his effect on me, he smirked at me and took his shirt off. He threw his shirt onto the lounger. He jumped into the pool.

"Come on in," he called me.

I got up and jumped into the pool too; he swam towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me towards him and kissed my lips. Then, he pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I missed you."

He trailed his lips along my neck. I ran my hands through his hair. We heard Chloe's voice from a distance, making me pull away from him.

"I'm going to meet the girls from high school tonight."

"Alright, but be home by eleven," Chase told her, seriously.

"Alright, brother." Chloe left to get ready.

I got out of the pool and wrapped a towel around my body. When I turned around, Chase was staring at me.

"Chase."

He smirked and got out of the pool. He dried his hair with a towel.Then, he put his shirt on.

I was staring at him. Water droplets were falling from his hair and body. He looked very handsome and sexy.

"Do I say anything when you stare at me?" he asked, smirking

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned my face around. He hugged me from behind. He leaned his cheek against my cheek.