Chapter 11 - The handsome guest

Aria's POV

I gathered myself and said, "Chase, what are you doing here? Someone can see you."

"I missed you. Nobody will see me. Everyone went to sleep. And I locked the door," he said, pointing to the door.

He got up and moved towards me. He pulled me closer to him, putting his hands on my waist.

"You are beautiful," he murmured. His breath fanned my neck. "So beautiful."

"Chase," I started to say but stopped when he started kissing my neck. "Chase…not here…"

He was still kissing and sucking my neck without listening to me. I ran my hands through his hair. He lifted his head up and brushed his lips against mine. We were kissing passionately.

He pressed me against his body. He trailed his hands to my thighs. He took my nightie off in a flash and tossed it to the side. I wasn't wearing a bra, so he didn't need to take any off. I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off.

He trailed kisses from my neck to my breast. I gripped his hair, biting my lower lip. He bit my nipple slightly; I groaned. The corner of his lips curled up.

He trailed kisses on my stomach while cupping my breasts. He pulled my panties down and began to kiss me in between my legs.

I arched my back, gripping his hair tightly. I pressed my lips together to keep myself from moaning out loud. He was still kissing me between my legs.

I was breathing deeply and moaned lowly, "Chase!"

He stood up and kissed my lips again.

Chase held me as he guided us to the bed while we kissed. He laid me down on the bed and hovered over me. I felt his bulge between my legs.

He got up and took his clothes off. He pulled out the foil from his pocket. He kissed my lips again.

He positioned himself between my legs and shoved his length inside me without warning. I moaned while grabbing the sheet. He thrust into me deeply and fast.

A few thrusts later, I reached my climax. But Chase hadn't stopped. He was thrusting into me and came.

He rolled over and laid on his back. He pulled me close to his chest. I rested my head on his chest while he stroked my hair.

When I woke up in the morning, Chase was still sleeping. I lifted my head up and looked at him. I stroked his cheek and left a kiss on his lips. He opened his eyes, smiling.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning."

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him.

I was now laying on his body. He started kissing my lips. A little later, I pulled back.

"Let's get up," I said. "If we don't, we are going to get caught."

"Fine," he said, slightly irritated.

He let me get up. I wrapped the bed cover around my body. I picked up my clothes. I put on my clothes. Chase was still lying on the bed, staring at me.

"Come on, Chase. Get up, please."

He got up and put on his clothes. I opened the door a little and looked out. No one was around. I turned around and told him.

"No one's here. Come on. Hurry up!"

He went out but turned around quickly. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him and kissed my lips quickly. He went to his room, smirking.

I went to the bathroom. I got ready and went downstairs. We had breakfast.

I felt his eyes on me the whole time. Later, Chloe went to her room to grab her bag. Chase got up as well. He was going to the holding.

We walked to the door, holding each other's hand. Our parents were coming at noon. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him in front of the door.

"These two days have been the best days of my life. If only you could stay with me all the time," he said.

"Yeah, I loved it too. But my parents are coming back."

He stroked my cheek. He kissed my lips, putting his hand on the back of my neck. He pulled back.

"See you later, beautiful," he said.

"Goodbye, darling."

I went to the room and grabbed my bag. Chloe and I went to the university.

After class, I went home. My parents had arrived and went to bed early because they were tired. A little later, I went to my room. I changed my clothes.

Suddenly, I heard a voice. I walked towards it. As I opened the window door, I was surprised to see who it was.

"Chase!"

"Beautiful," Chase said and walked into my room.

"Are you crazy? If my father sees you, he will kill you."

"I know," he said as he approached me and put his hands on my waist. "I missed you. I got used to seeing you before I went to sleep."

He kissed my lips. He pulled back and looked at my nightie. I was wearing a black silk nightie.

"So sexy," he commented and bit his lower lip.

"Don't even think about it! If my father sees you, nobody will be able to save you from him. Not even Uncle Xander."

"I know; he'll hang me up from the ceiling by my legs," he said, grinning.

"By your legs?" I asked with a smirk, pointing to his bulge. He smiled back.

"I thought about it at first, but then the idea of ​​cutting it and feeding it to the dogs was harsher than the other."

He shook his head while frowning. I laughed and kissed his lips.

"You are crazy," I said; he smiled.

He walked away and locked the door. He turned around and winked at me. He pulled me close to him. He trailed his lips on my neck, leaving kisses. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed my lips passionately, removing the strap of my nightie.