Chapter 16- Stay with me

Aria's POV

Chase started kissing me. He then moved towards my neck and bit it slightly; I groaned.

He placed his hand on my cheek and said with lustful eyes, "Let's talk later. Ok?" I nodded.

He brushed his lips against my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He moved his lips down. He was leaving kisses on my neck. I took off his suit jacket as he trailed kisses down my neck to my breasts. He slid his hand under my blouse.

"Chase," I murmured.

He took my blouse off and threw it. He started to kiss in between my breasts and reached behind my back to unclasped my bra. I ran my hands through his hair as he wrapped his arm around my waist. He untied his tie and threw it next to my blouse. I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hand over his bare chest and took it off.

I felt his soft lips against mine once again. He pulled me close to him and sat on the couch. He pulled me on him with both my legs on either side of his waist while I left kisses on his bare chest.

He pressed his bulge into me. "Aria," he murmured.

He laid me on the couch and then positioned himself between my legs. He was teasing my nipple while cupping my other breast. I squeezed his shoulders as he continued to please me.

He moved his lips down my body as he left soft kisses. He took my jeans off and slid his fingers under my lace panties, taking them off quickly. He spread my legs apart and kissed me in between my legs. I moaned at the intense pleasure he created at my core. I shivered under his touches. He teased my sensitive spot with his tongue until I came, screaming his name out.

He took his pants and boxers off, leaving him completely naked. He placed the condom on his manhood and spread my legs apart.

He thrust into me. I moaned loud, but he silenced me with his lips. I could taste my juice on his lips.

He bit my lower lip and brushed his lips against mine without letting me moan. He increased his pace until the room filled with our moans. We came together, barely breathing deeply.

He laid on the couch and pulled me on his chest. I placed my head on his chest while he ran his fingertips on my back.

"I cannot get enough of you," he whispered. "What are you doing to me?"

After we got dressed, Chase pulled me close to him and kissed me. Then, we left the company.

I got up in the morning and went to the bathroom; I washed my face. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I noticed there was a hickey on my neck.

I went to my room and changed my clothes. I took my concealer and applied it over the hickey. Suddenly, I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

My phone rang; it was Chase. "Darling," I greeted him.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning."

"I miss waking up next to you in the morning and seeing you in my arms," he said.

"Me too."

"My mom told us you are coming today."

"Yes, we are having dinner together."

"Great! You were going to tell me something yesterday. What was it?"

"I'll tell you when we meet up later."

"Okay, beautiful."

"See you." I hung up the phone and went downstairs.