Reincarnated

I opened my eyes and blinked. Blink, blink. Blink again. As my eyes adjusted to the light I found myself staring at two ridiculously beautiful women, exotic with different colorings and foreign garments. One of the women had hazel eyes and wavy dark brown hair while the other had bright orange hair and neon green eyes and was dressed in a maid uniform.

Oh, I guess I was reincarnated I thought to myself.  Then... guessing from their clothes and their actions the one with the dark brown hair was my mother. I was picked up by the neon haired maid and passed to my mother who looked at me with affection filled eyes. The maid spoke to my mother,

"She will be quite a beauty, she has a perfect mixture of you and her father's looks. She looks like you but has your husband's coloring."

"Yes," my mother looked at me lovingly. "My little angel will grow up to be quite a stunning woman. I will call her Serena, the same name as my mother, who was both beautiful and elegant and all that I wish her to be."

Umm, sorry mother but... that's not happening... with my personality... *sweatdrop*

"BAM!" All of a sudden the doors burst open and disturbed the sweet peace of the room. I stared dumbfounded at the man who seemed as if he had appeared from no where. B~I~S~H~O~U~N~E~N <3 ... is what I'd like my reaction to be, but unfortunately, I have already been desensitized to hot guys because of my brothers. Damn them, I shall never be a normal maiden ever again. Even though I didn't go blushing or kyaaa-ing over him I had to acknowledge that he was a bishie. He didn't look a day over twenty, and with his ice blue hair and pastel purple eyes he matched my mother quite well. Unfortunately, my cool bishie image of him was soon SHATTERED.

"Waaahh! My daaauughter~" He leapt at my mother and I but was thankfully smacked away by the maid. I shuddered. He reminded me of some people- STOP! Don't think about it! Lalala la la...