Oh the Joy

Now back to the present.

I have successfully avoided going into that room and meeting that person for a week. Buuut of course Liam just had to haul me, dump me, and leave me in the dark hole of doom. So here I am again, disgraced, terrified, and most of all pissed. He is going to DIE. I need to vent my anger on something, someone. Where's Jared when I need him?

Suddenly, the lights dramatically flipped on just like last time and I gulped.

Once again, the huge executive chair slowly turned around and I paled in horror.

Christian Ackolyd, the Prime Minister's son. A hidden capture target. The Ackolyd family is respected and feared by everyone, be it inside or outside of the country. This family is known to have the largest information network, with an innumerable amount of spies in almost every noble household in every country. Officially, the Ackolyd House is in charge of the Information and Interrogation unit. Unofficially, in other words, this family is in charge of the country's spying and torture methods.

Let's just say that the Ackolyds... are absolutely terrifying.

Sooo, back on track, Christian's route is the hardest and only route that I did not complete in my past life.
With soft curly blonde hair and large lavender eyes he looks exactly like an angel, but has the sly attitude of a devil.
He is conniving and cunning, and wasn't elected the student council president for no reason.
Most of all....

He is scary.

I once tried to complete his route in my past life, but after one of his withering glares I immediately broke down and started crying. And he had been a 2D character back then for god's sake. Harsh, cold, and calculating, the people of the school called him the "Demon Emperor". It is still a mystery about how his attitude did not affect his huge fan base in any way.

Let's just say, I do not want to know what he would do to the villainess after the heroine completes his route. No one, not even the king, wants to make an enemy of the Ackolyd family... they own a lot of torture weapons. Like, enough to torture all the citizens of a country individually. Hell, they could even cause an uprising and equip each of the rebels with torture devices as weapons. That they keep in their underground dungeon. Which no one knows the whereabouts of except for the royal family and themselves. Where they can hide you FOREVER and never get found out. Get me? Yeah, you should.

AVOID CHRISTIAN ACKOLYD AT ALL COSTS. AT ALL COSTS, DO YOU HEAR ME STUPID CONSCIOUS ME?! AT ALL COSTS
~ From subconscious

Okaaaay, so back to the story.

I felt like I was going to faint. No, you cannot faint, that would be even worse! What if he got his hands on your body! I shivered. I wouldn't even have a chance to escape. I gulped and forced myself to meet his eyes. We had a stare down for several minutes and my eyes were burning. Oh fuck this all. Not being able to hold it in any longer I grabbed the closest thing to me, which happened to be a glass paperweight, and threw it at him. I heard something shatter as I turned around and ran for my life. I heaved in big breaths and gasped for air when I reached my room. I plopped down on my chair breathing hard. When I finally calmed down, I took out one of my books from my backpack and started to do some homework.

When I opened my book a piece of paper fell out. It was addressed to me and it was from Christian. One of his henchmen must have snuck it in while I was distracted with our staring contest. I shivered, and was tempted to throw it out. But of course, if he ever found out that I did that, well.... my life would be hell. The letter was folded several times, and as I opened the first flap and the others slowly started unraveling. I read the first flap as the second slowly opened.

You are now a part of Student Council

What?! Why?! I never signed up for this?!

The second flap unraveled and the process started again with the third.

You have a large fan base amongst (male) students. Your popularity will help the student body be more obedient and willing to participate.

What is he talking about?! Me, popular!? Everyone avoids talking to me, and all of the boys turn red and run away or faint whenever I talk to them! Plus, plus if I talk to a guy all of the other guys in class will glare at them! I am clearly being ostracized!

You are an idiot.

No I'm not!

Yes, yes you are.

....

This is quite an honor. Many students dream of becoming a member of student council but are not qualified.

But, but I don't wanna!

You have no choice.

....

Wait! I can get my friends to help me out of this situation! I'm sure that they can convince him!

I have already roped in all of your friends. You are the last one. They have given me their permission.

How did he do that?!

Who do you think I am?

... good point.
Think, think, think. Oh!
It's not like he told me where or when to go. I can blame it on him when I don't attend. I can say that it was his fault that I missed it! Take that!

Come to the Council Greenhouse tomorrow at 6 am. I am not going to tolerate a petty excuse if you are late/absent.

This, this is clearly a violation of human rights!

I don't care.

....

....

....

The long folded up paper was nearing the very end.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you before... welcome to Student Council... and I am looking forward to working with you.

I AM NOT.

Tut tut, don't be such a pessimist.

Is this some kind of magical paper?! Is he reading my mind?!

No, you are just an idiot.

....

PS. You owe me a window and a paperweight. :)

.................................................................

"Oh. The. Joy." I repeatedly banged my forehead on my desk.

This... is going to be a long school year.