The Plan

Okay, Mission Destroy Death Flags commence! but... where do I start?

Hmm... Let's start with Serena's childhood and how she first interacted with the heroine and capture targets.

Serena met Prince Jared and the twins first, if I'm not mistaken, on her 5th birthday and immediately developed a crush on the prince... although it did not escalate into obsessive love until she got saved, it was still pretty bad. 

Well, I guess I won't have to worry about falling in love with his angelic looks cuz for some reason I feel like I am somewhat used to good looking guys... though I don't know why... DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!

Serena also became a self proclaimed part of the heroine harem- *cough cough* childhood friends because she wanted to be near Prince Jared. She would keep on saying throughout the game how they were all childhood friends and whatnot and how the heroine broke them up. Seriously a sob story (sarcasm).

So, I guess there's nothing I can really do for the time being, just try to have minimal interaction with them and not stand out. Definitely no becoming a (self-proclaimed) friend of the capture targets and the heroine's entourage. Also, do not piss them off, i don't want to die early.

So

NEXT!

Okaay... um Serena met her stepbrother Callan a few months after her birthday and bullied him when he was inside the household causing him to be isolated from her family. The heroine filled in his loneliness that came from his isolation and lack of love. Then, Serena died. Sooo, I guess all I can do is to make  sure Callan gets loved and becomes a part of our family. That way, Serena will be loved by her new brother and Callan will have no isolation to fill = NO DEATH!!! PLUUUS...

Yay! A new adorable bishie brother! HUURRRAAahh... wait, hot bishie brothers... I think I'm forgetting something... WHATEVER! I probably don't want to remember anyway.

Now, it's time to go to sleep.

;)