Explode

I was currently slumped in my seat, trying to ignore the whispers directed at me. Oh, how I wish that Jared was still weaker than me, I desperately needed something to vent my stress on. I glared at the twins who looked back at me innocently, and at Jared, who was avoiding me FOR SOME REASON

We were all sitting in our homeroom, and, as expected, the 4 of us were in the same class. The childhood friends entourage. Since Cal wan't supposed to meet the heroine until later, he was in a different class. 

Now that I think about it, that pretty pink haired girl sitting in the front looks familiar. Ehh~ whatever, it will probably come back to me if I don't think about it.

The same as in the game, the heroine was seated beside me. The boys in the class kept on glancing back here with red faces, the heroine's boy magnet aura was truly ama~zing.

After the previous episode in the auditorium, the speaker had been kind enough to excuse us for our disturbance and send us to our classes. I knew what was going to happen next, for it was in the game. There was going to be a test to measure the amount of magic power each of us had. In this scene, when the heroine placed her hand on the magic ball, it glowed white, a sign of the ultra-rare light magic. Although her magic amount was only average, still at the beginner level, her potential made others, such as the capture targets, take an interest in her. 

But... I was kind of worried.

Because... the magic balls can not stand advanced level magic. 

I wonder what will happen....

Time Skip

"Everyone, come up 5 at a time, and place your hands on the magic balls." The instructor, Mrs. Verne told us. 

I hesitated, and so did my friends. The heroine also waited back, probably wanting to attract the most attention at the end. So we waited. And I procrastinated. Until finally, there was only the 5 of us left. 

"Asher, Aaron, Serena, Jared, and Mira come up and place your hands on the orbs."

I still hesitated, "Are you sure?" 

The instructor laughed confidently, and so did the rest of the class. "I am quite sure. Come on up and place your hand on the magic ball." 

I shrugged helplessly, and placed my hand on the ball at the same time as my friends. 

"BAM!"

"BAM!"

"BAM!"

"BAM!"

I heard screaming as the balls exploded into a million pieces. In the commotion, Mira's orb which was glowing a faint white was quickly forgotten.

Security instantly arrived and started heralding the other students back into the school, searching the premises for the attackers.

Oh, shit.

Aren't these balls worth around a thousand gold?

And since it was my fault, my parents are surely going to make me pay for it.

The panicking children and teachers were running around the place while the security were searching for the "terrorists". 

Oh god. I did not just see a man pull out a red button. And press that big red button. And that big red button did not read EMERGENCY

I know that I should clear up this misunderstanding.

But I don't have that much money.

What should I do?

Fine. I will be a good person and-

SHIT! There are COURT MAGICIANS! Those RIDICULOUSLY POWERFUL MAGICIANS THAT ARE ALL AT LEAST ARCH-SAINTS! THOSE MAGICIANS THAT ARE THE BACKBONE OF OUR COUNTRY?!

THEY WERE CALLED HERE!?

IT'S THAT BIG OF A DEAL?!

Daaaamn. I guess I have no choice.

"I KNOW NOTHING!"