Horror

"You are coming with me!"

"No way!"

"COME HERE!"

"NEVVAAAAHHH!" I screamed, running away from the red haired delinquent.

"Oh look, there's Christian!" The certain red head exclaimed, looking over my head.

"What?!" I immediately whirled around, only to find the air getting knocked out of me and everything upside down. That BASTARD! Using such low tricks! The redhead had me slung over his shoulder and was walking closer and closer to that room. I guess I had no choice.

"RAPE! HELP! I AM BEING KIDNAPPED! HELP! WHY IS NOBODY HELPING!" I screamed, hitting the redhead with my fists. All of the people that passed me by looked at me sympathetically and with lowered heads. WHY!!!

"The Emperor requests your presence." That was an explanation enough.

I paled, "NO!!!" I screamed in horror. The redhead (whose name I shall not utter) looked at me in sympathy and patted my head apologetically.

You must be wondering why a king would be requesting my presence.

Have I finally fulfilled my villainess route?

Will I DIE?

No. It was even worse.

The tyrannical "Emperor" was not royalty.

He was a student.

The student council president to be exact.

A very, very shady being.

Who got his position through unknown means and ruled like a devil.

And...

He was also...

A capture target

Wondering how I got into this mess? Well, let me recap to a week earlier.

"The Emperor requests your presence." A couple of shady figures appeared and cornered me when I was walking through a deserted hallway.

They had hooded cloaks and looked like they belonged to a Satanic cult.

I paled, "WHAT THE HELL! Nooooo! I'm not ready to die! I don't wanna be sacrificed to raise the demon king. I DON'T WANNA HAVE MY SOUL EATEN AND MY BODY BECOMING A ZOMBIE!".... now that I think about it, my imagination may have gotten a teensy bit ahead of me.

Anyways, I... WILL NOT RESIGN TO MY FATE! Fight On!

"BAM!" "AHHHHH!" Screams resounded throughout the hallway. Students walking by shivered, and a few days later that hall was labeled "haunted" by a vengeful spirit.

I narrowed my eyes at my fallen attackers and dusted off my hands, "you dark magicians were easier to deal with than I thought. Now who sent you?!" Even I was amazed at my badass-ness.

"N-no! Y-you've got it all wrong!" One of the shady magicians stuttered. "We're not suspicious people. We were just sent to convince you to meet our leader!... and to kidnap you if you refused. But we're not dangerous! Our leader, the Emperor, wants you with all of your limbs attached!"

"Oh, so you're not dangerous and suspicious people." I gave them a cheesy closed eye smile, "That's great, I'll go with you to see your leader."

They all visibly sweat dropped, while one of them who had slowly gotten up face planted.

I grabbed onto their hands and skipped out of the hallway, whilst having no idea where I was supposed to go.

Little did I know that this would be one of the gravest mistakes that I had ever made.

They guided me through several twists and turns until we arrived at a large oak door. There was no lights, and it looked like zombies would start crawling out at any moment. I shivered and pushed the door open. What met me was silence.

I furrowed my brows, "hellloooo? Is anybody there?" Suddenly, the room became bright and I flinched at the sudden light flooding my vision. I was inside of a huge room with only a large oak desk and gigantic executive chair in the center. Daaaaang. This is kind of intimidating.

The large chair slowly swiveled around to face me.

And being the graceful "Fairy of the Capital" I.....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I screamed.

And continued to scream.

Until I passed out from lack of air.

Then I got up and RAAAAAANN

Whilst screaming of course.

The students throughout the school shivered as they all heard the ear piercing screams. Thus, another "haunted" hallway was created. Aaaand more teachers put out of work, because their students didn't dare to traverse through those halls to get to class. Sooooo they may or may not have resorted to black magic or becoming criminals to survive. I Do. Not. Know. Anything. Period. 

AND NO I DO NOT HAVE A HABIT OF NOT TALKING RESPONSIBILTY FOR MY ACTIONS, it's just... it was the hooded peoples' faults for being creeps in the first place... and the president's fault for looking like... that

See? It's TOTALLY not my fault. Believe it! Oooh I think that I stole that line from somewhere... whatever. Remember, it was NOT MY FAULT, MAY I REMIND YOU THAT I KNOW NOTHING! 

lala la la la~