Disclaimer

This is probably going to be another one of those cliché social media/fanfiction stories and I apoligies in advance for how this could turn out. This is only going to be something I work on while I sort out another work, so there is a chance that this may not get finished.

However, thank you to anyone who chooses to continue on to read the rest of this regardless of how it may turn out to be.

I own none of the people involved, they're all their own people and have their own unique personalities and I am barely going to do them justice as this is going to be my interpretation of them. The plot is cliché so it probably found everywhere and for that I am sorry. The only characters that are mine Kylan Monson, Blair Monson and Bradley Marshall (Brad Hall) who are O/C characters. This work is going to be mostly written from the perspective of Kylan.

I most definitely do not own the face claims.

P.S. If the chapters are out of order, I apologise but it is genuinely not me moving them around to mess with readers. My Wattpad has been experiencing some issues and one of the problems I keep having to fix is the chapters of this fic being mixed up. I am checking back every so often to make sure they're still in order, but I can't spend all day here so I am not always aware when it has messed up again.