Lawliet

(Your point of view)

I awoke to the shuffling of L besides me. "Sorry, did I disturb you?" He asked. I shook my head and sat up straight. I looked him up and down. "Is there a problem?" Would he look good in a suit? There's only one way to find out. "(Y/n), I believe you're speaking your thoughts out loud." I let out an awkward cough. "Sorry, but you get the jist. I'm going to go buy you a suit and we're going to see if it looks good or not," I apologised. I left the room and walked towards the elevator. I should probably find a different way of going in and out of his room, so the task force doesn't get suspicious. I put on my face mask.

The doors opened and I stepped into the ground floor. The hub for the investigation. "Hey Kei! We thought we should let you know Light is the new L!" Matsuda greeted. Light's the new L? Not only did they replace him that quickly, they picked the one person L was suspicious of. Constantly trying to find proof of him being Kira. Can these guys be bigger idiots? "Yeah, yeah. But I thought it was well established that I don't care for any members of the task force. I'm just here because I want information," I muttered as I left the building.

I entered a nearby clothes shop. Immediately, I wondered into the men's section and looked at suits. He's Light's height, isn't he? I picked out a black suit with a red tie. As quickly as I could manage, I payed for it and started approaching the task force building. L's smart... he would of made a secret entrance to the last basement floor. I evaded the cameras on the outside of the building. There was a wooden hatch hidden in a bush. It was stained all sorts of brown colours to blend in with the dirt around it. I carefully opened it up and slid in. My main concern was not alerting anyone to my presence.

"Nice one, Lawliet." I sneered as I reentered the basement floor. "Yes, yes. My name is L Lawliet and you are (y/n) (l/n). Good job for remembering," L stated sarcastically. Never really got sarcastic comments before. Good one, though. I shook the hanger of the suit, which was covered in a clear plastic. "Did you really just by that because you're curious to know if I look good in a suit or not?" He questioned. I nodded in response and chucked him the suit. "Go get changed. Patience isn't exactly my strong point," I demanded. The insomniac nodded and entered one of the rooms on the floor.

This will be quite interesting. Really, all he wears is that baggy white top and those worn blue jeans. It looks like he's kind of wearing pyjamas most of the time. I'm curious to as what he looks like with a suit on. He's never worn anything fancy, if anything else at all. Time for adventure! Into clothing... He's taking a really long time, though. Honestly, how long does it take to get dressed? You got to be kiddi- The door to the room L entered started to creak open. It was opening very slowly: it was at a snail's pace. Come on! You can't tell me your embarrassd or something. You'd probably look quite dashing in a suit.

Finally, the door opened and L stepped out. He was still in a slouch and his hands were in his pockets. The collar of the white shirt and jacket of the suit were messed up. The cuffs were folded awkwardly in some places, the belt wasn't on properly and the tie dangled from his next like a bell on a tower. "Can you seriously not get dressed properly?" I asked rhetorically. I walked over to him and started fixing his suit up. "I don't often wear such clothes as this. I'm quite happy with my regular day to day clothes. I think I wore something like this last was when... when I was a child," L responded. His voice got quieter at the end, as if he remebered something he wanted to forget.

I stepped back after fixing up his suit. He really does look quite handsome in it... "Mind standing up a bit straighter?" I asked politely. I just trod somewhere about his childhood he didn't like... time to tip toe from here on out. "Scoliosis," the insomniac murmured. Is that why he has a constant slouch? I never would of guessed that he had scoliosis. I nodded my head. "You actually look quite dashing in that suit. Shame you don't like them," I complimented. L fiddled with his toes and thumbs. He adverted his gaze. Daw, never been complimented by a girl before? "Thank you," he whispered and went back into the room to get changed.