Episode 9 - Aurora Weekly👽

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

-Eleanor Roosevelt

👽👽👽

The Russo twins pushed their way in between the students who were huddled in front of the smartboard, which was present in the school's newsroom. They were squished like thousands of ants trying to feed on a small piece of bread.

Here "bread" symbolized the much awaited Aurora Weekly. It was a factory which produced juicy gossip and rumors about the school's students. Also, the upcoming activities, awards, and the competitions going on in the school were listed in this "smart" newspaper.

The presentation began, causing the bickerings of the students to drop to a hushed silence. Their eyes were glued to the smartboard, which flickered from black to an HD quality picture of the twins.

Immediately, thousands of gazes locked on the twins, who somehow were standing in the middle of the room. They looked at each other in confusion and shrugged. The gazes of the students were captured by the gossip-monger smartboard the next second, eager to grab whatever information was shown.

The Russo twins, Elena and Kate, have hit AHS like a storm since a week. With picking up a quarrel with the queen bee, Ashley, to crushing the ice king, Ivan Moore, into a hug without his consent, the twins surely know how to grab the spotlight.

If these events weren't enough, Kate was found hitting two boys, Kyle and Jamie, from her batch, in the cafeteria. Judging her quiet and calm demeanor, watching her being violent was a total shocker.

Elena is mostly seen wearing a leather jacket, thinking she can add a badass charm to her personality. If you want to be badass, a fashionable leather jacket won't help.

Speaking of fashion, we've never seen a more pathetic style in any student so far, except in Kate. Oversized T-shirts, baggy pants, and messy buns don't give a fashion vibe. Kate, you need a stylist ASAP. A weird outfit won't let you stand out.

The students of AHS find the twins weird, which is evident from their backpacks and their bikes, seriously an alien theme? So not cool.

Will the twins gain popularity? Will they be able to fit in? Stay tuned for more juicy details and news.

Editor
AW

The slideshow ended, raising bubbling conversations, which seemed indecipherable. The twins looked around to notice students pointing at them and whispering to each other.

Kate smirked and looked at Elena, who had already been gazing at her sister with her usual smirk.

Elena clapped her hands briskly to earn their attention. "Show's over guys, get back to your classes."

She bowed down slightly, Kate following the same, each keeping their left arms wrapped around their stomachs with their left legs sticking backward.

They saluted at the gaping students, linked their arms together, and left the room with their brown heads held high. They were not even 1% bothered by the news about them.

👽👽👽

The cafeteria bustled with students ordering their food, gossiping about the latest Weekly, and eating.

Elena and Kate sat with Ivan and Max, much to the annoyance of the ice king, who sat with a permanent glare plastered on his face.