Bonus Episode 1 - Elivan👽

"He had never met a woman
who understood his odd heart,
but she recognized each peculiar beat, for her strange heart was also unique."

-Christy Ann Martine

👽👽👽

The sun's bright smile accompanied by the wind's cool chuckle, calmed Ivan.

As he and Elena climbed the steep hill, their intertwined hands provided warmth--both in his body and heart.

Elena huffed, her cheeks pink. "Where... where are you taking me, Van?"

Ivan smirked. She had to wait to know what he had in store for her.

"Just walk a little more." He chuckled and kissed her knuckles.

The line of roses and violets appeared and he grinned. He sneaked a glance at Elena; her face was lit up.

His blue sky met its ground in her coffee-like eyes. Together or apart, they were one, the sky and the earth--whose existence though opposite, was essential for both.

Their walk was halted and Elena gaped. A few steps away was the word "Elivan" arranged with roses and violets. The flowers were also put together in hearts around their ship name.

She stared at it, mesmerized and taken aback and turned to him with a soft smile. "You did this?"

"What do you think of it?"

"You don't answer a question with a question, Van."

He chuckled. "Can't say I did it, Max and Kate would kill me."

"Now," he said, turning her chin towards him, "do you like it?"

"No."

"No?" He pouted and shook his head.

"You look adorable," she whispered and pecked his lips. "I love it, silly, it's beautiful." Her eyes sparkled as she glanced at the flowers again.

"I should be pouting more often."

He chuckled when she pushed his chest. He took her hands in his.

"Close your eyes." Ivan placed Elena's palms on her eyes. He began placing the cookies he had baked in two paper cups.

She didn't have to know it was the sixth batch; he had to eat the previous ones half-heartedly. But he had made sure to give the good parts to his mother, who had taught him baking.

It was a gesture of appreciation on his behalf and he didn't mind the burnt bits, which left an awful taste on his tongue.

He hated wasting food, it was better if it was wasted by his stomach.

He handed two tubs to her and chuckled when she tried to open one eye. "No peeking, El."

The breeze turned fast, the sky grey and the sun was shielded by his cloud bodyguard.

The wind decided to stop playing tag with Ivan. The game changed into a fierce tug-of-war and he groaned.

He managed to save three cookies, but the others were probably crushed to death as the gust toppled the second paper cup.