Lilly's New List

It was time to spice this shit up. That was what was running through the mind of Lilly Belle as she sat alone on the shore of the lake at Camp Half Blood. She was bored of the life here so far, sure she'd fucked Leo but that was almost a week ago. She needed some body that was crazy, and willing to do something completely crazy for money.

Lilly wandered pondering who would fit that personality, of course the Stoll brothers were obvious but it'd be wrong to have sex with them considering they were also children of Hermes. Lilly sighed and made a turn to walk between two cabins and what she saw there blew her mind. There was Katie Gardner on her knees sucking off one Travis Stoll, the boy's hands were on her head and he was thrusting into her throat. Katie was joking yet she persisted and Lilly opened her mouth in surprise when Travis pulled out his cock and unleashed his load over Katie's face. He was big, maybe eight inches. Katie wiped her face clean with her fingers and licked them clean.

"Tastes good as usual Travis." She said.

Travis laughed, "Yeah? Well I'm not done. On all fours."

Katie did as she was told and got onto her hands and knees and thrust her ass up at Travis. Lilly watched in fascination as Travis shoved his dick inside Katie's pussy.

Subconsciously Lilly slipped her jeans down and started to rub her own pussy as she watched the two fuck.

"Oh fuck Travis! Slam into me!" Lilly heard Katie moan.

Travis was sweating and panting hard, "Holy Hades you're tight Katie. Oh gods."

Lilly tore off her white thing and started to finger herself violently desperately wanting to cum, this was all too good to be true!

"Mm, that's it Travis. Right there! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Katie screamed.

Lilly saw the brunette's juices squirt out onto Travis's cock and she was also granted the sight of seeing Travis close his eyes and pull out of Katie and spray his load all over the girl's backside.

Apparently they'd done this before because next thing she knew Travis had grabbed a towel lying on the ground and gave it to Katie to clean herself up. The two then put on their clothes and walked straight towards the nearly naked Lilly fingering herself. Lilly struggled to pull up her pants, but she was too late,

"Oh shit! Lilly what the fuck!" Travis shouted covering his eyes.

Katie screamed and hid behind Travis, "You didn't see that just now did you?"

Lilly blushed as she pulled up her pant, "Um, yeah I did. Sorry."

Travis groaned, "Fuck. Tell no one."

Lilly decided to take her chance, "It'll cost you."

Travis frowned, "How much?"

Lilly smirked, "Not money. You know."

"Lilly, that's disgusting we're half siblings!" Travis shouted.

"Not you. Katie." Lilly said.

Katie peeked out from behind Travis, "Me? You want me?"

Lilly nodded, "You're a babe. Have sex with me and I won't tell anyone."

Travis growled, "No. Not Katie, anything else just leave Katie alone Lilly."

Lilly laughed, "A little over protective. If you weren't the son of Hermes I'd already be fucking but since you are I have to take somebody else and Katie is pretty hot."

Katie sighed, "Fine. Where do you want to do it?"

Lilly smiled, "Tomorrow in Percy's cabin. Bring a guy friend, maybe two."