Fuck Feast

Lilly was currently making out with one Piper McLean, their tongues sliding and slipping against one another and they were both moaning into the kiss. Piper's hands were underneath of Lilly's shirt toying with the girl's tits and Lilly in turn had her hands caressing Piper's ass. Off to the side rubbing her pussy was Annabeth Chase, her fingers pumping in and out making loud noises and she was also groaning.

Percy was out in New York with his step dad, Paul Blofis, shopping for Christmas for Annabeth. So the three girls, Lilly, Piper and Annabeth were making the best of his absence within his cabin.

Lilly grabbed piper's belt and expertly slipped it undone and then yanked down Piper's pants revealing a pair of white panties. Piper giggled as she felt Lilly's hands rubbing her ass and sliding against her pussy. Piper meanwhile had torn Lilly's shirt into a vest and pulled it off so she could she see what she was grabbing. Lilly was in a lacy black bra with purple flowers on the trim.

Piper grinned, "Cute."

Lilly smirked, "Thanks babe."

Lilly then hooked her thumbs in Piper's panties and slipped them down with one swoop to the girl's knees. Piper squealed in surprise as she felt the cold air hit her wet pussy.

Piper quickly regained herself and shoved her hands into Lilly's pants and ripped them off, panties included, so there stood Lilly wearing only a bra and Piper with only her shirt on. Annabeth was completely naked and she now had three fingers pumping her pussy and her other hand was playing with her right tit and she was groaning at the two hottest girls at camp making out and taking off each other's clothes.

Piper unclasped Lilly's bra and left the girl's naked breast open to the cold but they were not given the chance to enjoy it for long as Piper quickly covered them with her mouth and hands. Piper sucked, bit, licked, twisted and pinched to her hearts content. Lilly kept her hands on Piper's ass but they had stopped moving so that she could enjoy the pleasure she was getting fro her glorious tit teasing.

"Motorboat me!" Lilly moaned.

Piper nodded and shoved her face between Lilly's tits and the girl proceeded to shake her tits while piper licked and shoved her face into it enjoying the feeling that only made her wetter.

Annabeth stopped fingering herself once she saw an opening, she hated being left on the side, and she always liked being in the middle of things. She crawled over to between Piper's legs and promptly shoved her face into the girl's pussy and started shoving her tongue into Piper's pussy and swirling it around. So as not to leave Lilly out Annabeth used her right hand to start fingering Lilly's pussy so that she was eating out one girl and fingering the other.

Piper pulled her face out of Lilly's tits to let out a loud gasp and then a low moan as she felt a long and slim tongue shoved into her pussy and making her shake with pleasure, Lilly also moaned as she felt three fingers pumping in and out of her. Lilly kissed Piper full on the mouth and the two girls continued their make out session while Annabeth went to town on their pussies.

Annabeth puled back so she could blow on Piper's pussy then slap it with her free hand causing the girl to squeal and buckle. Then Annabeth slipped her fingers free of Lilly's pussy but quickly filled it again with her tongue. Annabeth pushed Piper back onto her ass and then pulled Lilly to the ground so she was lying on top of black haired girl. Annabeth kissed Lilly and slid her tongue into her mouth and with her other hand started to finger her. Piper was a little upset about being thrown aside so she kneeled behind Annabeth and rubbed the girl's sexy ass with one open hand, then pulled it back and brought it back with a loud, smack. Piper spanked Annabeth a few more times causing Annabeth to groan. Lilly grabbed ahold of Annabeth's tits and started to massage them and also began to grind into Annabeth's fingers.