Chapter 8 ~ Summertime Sadness

Even Death has a Heart

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy 

***

Stephanie's POV.

My head was filled with happy memories of Thomas & I when I was just a child. Those... happy memories that I will always treasure forever.

Then I slowly opened my eyes to see a creak of sun shine that was peeking out of the red currents. I grossly got out of bed, made my way to the currents, touched it's soft fabric, then opened then wide to see the world.

I gasped to see b clear blue sky, green grass, a huge lake, a beautiful garden to the right side of the house... Ahh, I have to see more of this beautiful land, that I opened the door knob to feel the summer breeze brushing against my skin. The fresh air that filled my lungs, the warmth of the sun that warmed my heart from the inside. I couldn't help myself, but smile.

Mountains that were the size of Mount Everest were sitting in the distance. Then I heard the door opening in the bedroom, I turned to see Thomas smiling back at me with his hands in his pocket.

"Do you like it?" He said as he walked to where I was standing.

"This is amazing. I thought that the after life of where the grim reaper lived was a dark place, but this..." I shook my because how breath taken this was. "But this is just breath taken."

Thomas was pleased to hear my say that. "Well I'm glad you like it, it used to be dark & depressing, but I change it... for you so you can feel more like home then feel emptiness that feel before I meet you."

I turned my head to Thomas who was gazing upon the beautiful view. "But that's another story for later my sweet."

"Okay." I said. Then my stomach interrupted us by growling loud. I covered it with my arms, & blushed a bit for I was embarrassed.

"Sounds like you're stomach is begging for food, come I'll have my servant make you something to eat."

"Sounds great." I was headed for the door, but then Thomas stopped me.

"But you have to get, you can' tog downstairs wearing my white button down long-sleeve shirt & no pants." Thomas said. I looked down to see that I was in another pair of clothes then my dress that I wore to the dance. My whole face turned bright red, I almost saw my purple laced panties; I pulled down the shirt to cover it.

"THOMAS!!!" I yelled. Thomas laughed turned toward the door, & said.

"Don't worry I didn't see anything... But your purple laced panties." Thomas said as he felt the room, leaving me blushing my entire face. I knew that it was as red as a rose.

"Screw you Thomas, you PERVERT!!!" Myself said. I turned around to see a freshly new pairs of clothes laying on the edge of the bed. I walked over to it, picked it up, & saw that it was a white sun dress with spaghetti cris-cross straps.

I states to undress myself, stepped into the dress. After I was done I walked into the big bathroom, put my hair up in a messy bun, found a small box tat had beautiful jewel. And I think that they were real gold, silver, diamonds, & other stones, so I put the blue jeweled ear-rings, a gold chain neck less.

After I was done I opened the door, peeked my head out to see that the hallways were empty, & dark... Very dark. Slowly, & carefully I walked down the empty arrow hallways. The walls were filled with painting that had different people young and old, also painting of landscapes.