chapter 5

Thought this one was a good chapter. The thoughts actually seems to want to come out please review and help trying hard here. Thanks for reading let me know if something i wrote doesn't makes sense. I'd like to fix it if i can. Thanks hope you enjoy it!

The Mark of Athena (chapter 5)  All rights to Rick Riordan, a guy with stories to tell

Annabeth V

                The trip wasn’t too eventful, if that’s what you call getting attacked and treated like you crazy. It all started right when Leo told everyone to go to their stations. Annabeth, wasn’t needed till they got closer to the bay, so she decided to try and take a nap before she met Percy again. She found Leo and told him where he could find her when and if he needed her.

                When Annabeth arrived at her bunk Piper wasn’t there, she really didn’t want to talk to anyone for a short while anyways, lying down, and she tried to think of what her reunion will be like. It wasn’t long before she fell into unpleasant dreams.

At first, the dream showed a dark cave, nothing seemed to be leading anywhere as she traveled. Then she heard as voice as she was deciding to head the other way. She turned and slowly advanced to toward the origin of the sound. As Annabeth slowly got to center of sounds beginning she saw a light further down, she put her cap on, hey it was a dream she could do almost anything, in the light there were three figures. When Annabeth finally got close enough to the figures to distinguish things about them, her breath caught because she was able to clearly here the voices.

“Which way do we go? Huh? You were a pain in the rear to catch don’t make this harder on yourself than it needs to be.” The figure on the far right had said.

“Yes, please do,” was all the other on the far right said.

“I told you I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Annabeth’s breath caught in her throat. She knew that voice, it was Nico! Why was he caught?

“Oh please we know you’ve been there. Our patron has told us so.” The first sternly spoke to Nico.

“Do you really think Gaea would give you good info? I’ve never even heard of this so called “Camp Half-Blood”. I come from Camp Jupiter! I’m a son of Pluto!” Nico’s last words caught in Annabeth’s brain. He knew about the other camp, but how when did he learn of this. And if he had known of the other camp for longer than a day then she was going to put him in one of Daedalus’ designs she had seen in her laptop.

“Well, your friends are probably receiving a nice surprise right now. So your sister, the chubby baby faced mars child, and that Neptune kid are probably goners.” The second smiled as the first had said this. Nico’s face drooped, but said nothing. And the fact that Nico had a sister was a fact she knew but, Bianca was dead, did she come back when the monsters and people were coming back? And the Neptune kid had to be Percy, there was no other siblings that Percy had that anyone had known about. But he could have one over at the other camp who really knows. They walked further down the passage but the dream fizzled out.

                When the dream focused, which it didn’t really do too good of a job because there was plenty of static, it was like those allergy commercials where everything was a little fuzzy. When see could see clear enough she saw a group of people in front of the … Big House! She was seeing back at Camp Half-blood! Then Annabeth looked at the people again and saw Rachael, the Stoll twins and her half-brother standing around. Then Rachael got possessed by the spirit of Delphi. Then of course things had to get fuzzier she only caught, “…Wisdom’s Daughter…. alone. The Mark of Athena burn…Rome.” The rest was static; if there was more she didn’t hear it.