Chapter 14

Jimin walked into his apartment where Eunsook was sitting on the couch watching TV. She quickly stood up to greet him. "How did it-" The inability to finish her question was caused by Jimin's lips on hers. He kept his hands on her face as their mouths moved together as if they were made for each other. He broke the kiss, letting his lips linger over hers for a few seconds before fully pulling away. "I'm guessing it went well." She whispered as his hands dropped from her face.

"I've been given full custody while Mila is under investigation."

"That's great!" Eunsook wrapped her arms around Jimin's neck in a hug.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and swayed slightly in the hug. "Where are the boys?" He pulled away, looking around.

"They're taking a nap in Jiho's room." Jimin started heading into the hallway where the bedrooms are. "Why?"

"I want us to go out to dinner to celebrate, how long have they been asleep?" He loosened his tie as Eunsook followed him.

"About an hour, I can wake them up while you change clothes if you want." She stopped Jimin before he went in his bedroom. "Where are we going to eat?"

"The greatest place ever."

***

"Awww, you think this is the greatest place ever?" Taehyung mock cried with his hand over his heart as he stood at the end of the booth.

"Shut up and take our order." Jimin threw a balled up napkin at his best friend.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and positioned his pen. "What can I get you to drink?"

"Can I get a milkshake, Daddy?" Jiho asked, bouncing in his seat.

"Since it's a special occasion, yes."

"Chocolate milkshake, please!" He practically yelled, causing Jimin to tell him to be a little quieter.

"Alright." Taehyung giggled at the small child before turning to Jimin. "Strawberry milkshake, right?" Jimin nodded and Taehyung moved his gaze to the other side of the table with Eunsook and Biwoo.

"I'll have a hot fudge milkshake and he'll have a vanilla one."

Taehyung nodded and finished writing them down. "I'll be right back with your milkshakes and to take your food order." He placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "Don't be surprised if something's wrong with yours."

"Why only mine?!" Jimin called after his friend's retreating figure.

"He seems nice." Jimin turned back to Eunsook. "Reminds me of my own friends from high school."

"Suki! Play Tic Tac Toe with me!"

She looked down at Biwoo. "Is that how we ask?"

"Please play with me?" He held up a blue crayon to her. "I'll let you have the blue one!"

Jimin giggled at Biwoo's cuteness, being reminded of his own son's, as Eunsook took the crayon and proceeded to draw a circle in the center square.

***

"I can't believe you beat me again!" Eunsook cried out in mock despair.

"It's okay, I'm just really good." Biwoo 'comforted' her as Taehyung and Jungkook walked up to the table carrying their food.

"Okay, grilled cheese for this handsome young man." Jungkook said, placing the dish in front of Biwoo.

"I thought I was the handsome young man!" Jiho pouted, causing Jimin to chuckle and ruffle his hair.

"And chicken strips for the other handsome young man." Jungkook continued on, placing Jiho's food in front of him. Jiho immediately started digging in, barely getting out a 'thank you' before his mouth was stuffed.

"A cheeseburger for the most beautiful woman in here." Taehyung winked at Eunsook as he set her plate down.

"Tae." Jimin quietly warned as he took in Eunsook's blush as she thanked him.

"And a cheeseburger for the ugliest man." Taehyung quickly set the plate down and ran off before Jimin could react.

"If my son weren't here, you would be hearing some very colorful words from me!"

"As colorful as a rainbow?" Biwoo asked in awe as Eunsook giggled.

"Even more colorful, Biwoo." Jimin said, grabbing the ketchup bottle.

***

"Can I stay and play, Daddy?" Jiho begged as soon as they entered Eunsook's apartment.

"Only for a little bit, we gotta get home and get you in bed."

"Okay!" Jiho agreed as he and Biwoo ran off to play in the latter's room.

"Thanks again for dinner, I totally could have paid for me and Biwoo."

Jimin waved his hand. "Don't worry about it, I was more than happy to. Plus I do get a discount since I work there." He felt his heart warm at the sound of Eunsook laughing. After a little bit, he realized he was staring, so he quickly averted his gaze and cleared his throat. "So where's Yoongi? I've noticed that even though he lives here, he's rarely here."

"Probably at a bar trying to pick up girls." Jimin cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah, he and I have very different lifestyles. My life is dedicated to Biwoo and my work, with some fun on the side. Meanwhile his life is dedicated to having girls on his side, and only working to be able to buy drinks for said girls."

Jimin chuckled. "And yet you make your friendship work."

"You know what they say, opposites attract."

"Then you and I must be polar opposites." Jimin mentally face palmed himself as soon as the words were out of his mouth. "I'm sorry-I shouldn't-I'm an idiot-" He stopped rambling when Eunsook started giggling again.

"It was cute." She stepped closer and wrapped her arms around his neck. "And I'm pretty sure we're different enough." She smiled before pulling his head down so their lips could meet. Jimin let his eyes close and wrapped his arms around her waist.

He parted his lips slightly to deepen the kiss, which was cut short by, "Does this mean Miss Eunsook is my new mommy?!" The couple immediately jumped apart, Eunsook covering her mouth out of shyness and Jimin turning bright red.

"Not exactly, buddy." He held his arm out and gestured for Jiho to come on. "Let's go home and I can explain to you on the way."

Jiho happily skipped over and grabbed Jimin's hand. "Bye Biwoo! Bye new mommy!"

Sorry, Jimin mouthed as he tugged Jiho along, trying to save the both of them from further embarrassment.

A/N: Only one more chapter left :,( but this fic has 2k views now!!! Thank you so much!!

The next chapter will be the epilogue, and I may or may not have plans for a sequel ;)