iii. A Visit

Y/N POV

Finally finished unpacking everything and just laid face down on your new surprisingly comfy bed. (Can anyone else relate) Until you looked out on your room and that's when everything became greyscale, again. What is up with this triangle?

"Hey now don't think about me like that. I could change into something more... appealing for ya~" Some nerve he has.

"I'll think of you however I want." Then you stood up trying to act intimidating but failed givin the circumstances.

"Now, now kid-"

"Don't call me a kid." You cut him off and gave him the deadliest stare.

"Aw sorry did I touch on a soft spot?~" 

"No just fu-"

"Ah-ah darlin, language~" And before You could comeback he started glowing blue. But the room was still greyscale so you knew the talk wasn't over.

You closed your eyes because of how bright the light was, and when you opened your eyes he was a... human? He looked a little older than you. Blonde hair with black underneath and a triangle eyepatch. He was wearing a yellow tailcoat with black pants and black shoes.

"What happened to flying dorito?" Is all you could think of but accidentally said. Now you're probably gonna die. Peachy. Exactly how you wanted to die.

"Even your insults are adorable~" He said with a smirk and inched closer to you. You got tired of his annoying mind games and finally asked the question he's been waiting to hear since he's laid eyes on you.

"What do you want Cipher?" You knew he was still gonna try to play tricks so you held your head a little higher. You can't get scared. Don't let him see he could get to you.

"Oh I don't know... a million dollars my dry cleaning from Mr. Changs, mhm that guys a crook and ah idk, a pony!~"

Sarcastic type, great.

"Enough. Just get to the point I'm tired of you already." You don't know if you should of said that but you really didn't care.

"Wow feisty one ey? Alright then. You see I've been thinking and I think you'd be a great... how do I put it- assistant.~"

Does he think I'm that stupid? Then the smirk came and boy oh boy did you just wanna punch it off his face.

"Why would I join you, exactly?"

"Because gorgeous, I'm proposing a deal. Ya see there's something big coming in the future and someone like you needs protecting.~"

"Someone like me? What does that mean?"

"Patience, my little star, no spoilers yet. So what do ya say hun? Deal?~"

"No."

"No?~" just then his smirk vanished into a frown.

"I don't need 'protection' from someone who I can only guess will be the cause of something big coming. And I don't even trust you! I'm not an idiot." You said blankly. Which may have been a mistake because he started inching closer to you.

"You realllyyy don't disappoint Little Star. But thats the thing with deals. They're my kind of thing.~" He was now a couple inches away from you floating a head above you. Smirking he said, "And when I want a deal I will get it. You have been warned. And one day you will regret your decision.~" He grabbed your chin so you were looking him in the eye.

"Never." You stated through gritted teeth.

Then everything turned back to its normal color and you slumped onto your bed with tears in your eyes. Then the knock came.

"Hey y/n we found something down in the shack." Dipper.

You quickly wiped your tears and followed him down the steps to the new mystery that awaited. You didn't want to tell Dipper about Bill yet because you didn't know if he knew about him but mostly you just didn't want him to trouble over you.