xxv. The Last Mabelcorn

Y/n's pov

It's been about a week since Stans dorky brother showed up at the Shack and I can't help but feel stressed because everyone acts like nothing huge happened and they try to go back to the old days where nothing mattered. But that was all a lie. A lie I wasn't enjoying going along with. I've felt pressured at any decision I made. Even choosing which cereal to eat. This is really getting to me and I can't show it, not even to Dipper. Not yet.

•••

We were standing in front of a closet, full of probably something boring and I stood behind the two Mystery twins as Mabel eagerly rubbed her hands together and Dipper blankly looked at the door and opened it.

"Alright. Grunkle Stan has to have some kind of decent board games." Dipper said as Mabel walked into the closet looking at board games. "'What could go wrong' the board game. The last players who opened this box never made it out alive."

On the front, stood two youngsters as some animals started creeping towards the two as they were frozen, screaming.

It reminded me of Jumanji and as I was about to comment, Fords voice was heard from another room.

"Family meeting. Family meeting!"

We put down the game and headed for Ford.

We walked into the doorway and he immediantly turned around with a flustered face. His presence made me nervous.

"Ah, children. Come in. Come in." He sat down and revealed a black bag with some rolled up paper behind it.

"Oh mysterious scrolls and potions. Are you gonna tell us that we're finally of age for wizard school?"

I walked over and picked up a rolled up piece of paper and walked back to Dipper and handed it to him. "You're a wizard Harry." I stated and he chuckled

Mabel reached into the bag and started rummaging through it but Ford snatched it from her. "No! I can assure you that if there's an owl in this bag, he's long dead."

Mabels face after hearing that made me almost laugh. Almost.

Ford continued, "Now tell me children. Do either of you recognize this symbol?" He held up a drawing of Bill and we all gasped, getting a little nervous about this conversation.

"Bill." I said as I squinted my eyes at the paper and I saw Ford give me a shocked expression.

"You know how he-" Ford started talking again but I cut him off because I wanted to show him that I already knew about this thing.

"- How he tried to harm the Pines more then once? Yes." I looked at Ford as he sighed and looked as if I had just told him the greatest news before a look of relief took over his face, but why would he be relieved that his family was harmed by Bill? Does it have to deal with what I read yesterday? Ford quickly switched back to his straight face and I looked at the drawing then the twins.

"He's been terrorizing us all Summer! I have so many questions and theories." Dipper put his hand on his forehead and stopped talking, getting overwhelmed.

"Dipper has been paranoid ever since Bill turned him into a living sock puppet-" Mabel added as I recalled Dipper in a tux. I was snapped out of it when I heard Dipper talking again.

"The important thing is we defeated him twice-" He held his hand up and was cut off by Mabel.

"Once with kittens and once with running." Mabel sat up in her seat more after telling how she did one of them.

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ! dipper pinesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara