vi. A New Rival? (Pt. 2)

Y/N POV

"Look Dipper!" Mabel yelled.

And what a way to kick start this day. This morning Mabel decided to bedazzle her own face and had a great idea to put makeup on my face even tho I was asleep.

So here we are, Mabel sprinting into the kitchen clenching onto my wrist and me still not seeing what I look like, yawning and having a headache from all the loud noise coming from Mabel this early in the morning.

"I successfully bedazzled my face! And I managed to put makeup on Y/n! Isn't she sUperrrr pretty? HAHA, blink." There was so many jems on her that when she blinked a chunk came flying off.

"Is that permanent?" Dipper asked, rubbing his eyes from his sleepy state.

He looks so adorable all sleepy and tired!

"I'm unappreciated in my time." Mabel sighed.

"Mabel, your great! If anyone doesn't appreciate you than there's definitely something wrong with them." I️ put my hand on her shoulder. She smiled over at me.

She looked like she needed cheered up so I️ did just that.

*ding dong*

"Somebody answer that door!" Stan you lazy son of a b-

"Not it!" Mabel hurriedly yelled.

Wait, not it? Oh right this is wheat they do when someone is at the door.

"Not it." Dipper said almost at the exact same time as his sister. Then they both turned and looked at me with wide smiles and a look that screamed 'you better go get that door or else Stan is going to come in a throw a tantrum.'

"Do I have to?" I already knew the answer to my own question so I just sighed and walked towards the door. But when I opened the door I saw someone I never guessed would have been here. Short stack himself.

"Howdy."

"Oh it's you." You said sarcastically but you were pretty sure he took it seriously.

"Haha. Yeah. I know we haven't formally met. But after yesterday's performance I just couldn't get your smile out of my head. And that makeup! Who did it it looks great!" He pointed up at my caked up face.

Ew.

"Oh uh-"

He cut me off.

"What a delight this is. When I saw you in the audience I said to myself, 'Now there's a kindred spirit. Someone who appreciates sparkly things in life.' Haha." Gideon said, laughing.

Very well not me, not even close. Sparkles? Ew, get them away. "Right that's me. Very appreciative." Still hinting the sarcasm but by the looks on his face he didn't take it sarcastic.

So I mentally noted, 'doesn't take jokes.'

Then he whispered something about 'enchanting' but I couldn't make out the rest but suddenly I felt more... happy?