Chapter Ten : Guilty confessions

Because you support me so much.

Moving to my life updates dear people keep me in your prayers since am almost joining the university. So much said but I would love to inform you that I got into a contest and soon I will throw In my one shots do some support on it.

Happy reading <3

"And fulfil (every) covenant. Verily! the covenant, will be questioned about"

[al-Isra' 17:34]

Chapter Ten:

Guilty confessions

"Enough is enough maa," Murad said storming out of his room. He was furious and I don't know what Leila phoupee said but it was visible that Murad was pissed.

She came to me complaining about her son. This aunt of mine! Her actions always got her into trouble. "I just suggested him about Zara and he is this much irritated. Besides we are shifting the day after tomorrow since the house Murad purchased got its finishing too early. So beta please talk to Zara about it. I will try reasoning with this man whose brains are currently under construction." She said laughing away.

"Don't worry about it. I have half of the task done for you." I assured her patting her shoulders. She gave me a warm smile and walked away. Zara was no where to be found but I could add some sense into this son of my aunt.

Walking towards his room,I heard him talk to Kamaal. They were besties since the beginning of time and the bond between the two was unbreakable.

"A small concept! Why can't she understand that I cannot continue living my life this way? Once we shift I will go back to the university for my masters degree. I am fed up." Murad complained whining.

"Will you live like a celibate? Live your life man. It's just that she wants the best for you." Kamaal bhai replied trying to make him understand.

I got into the room tacking in the imaginary hair out of my hijab.
"Don't talk of the best for it wasn't destined to be mine," Murad said shifting his gaze to me.

"Why can't you just stop this antics of yours and listen to your mom!" I said gritting my teeth. I knew I was inviting trouble but it was inevitable. He got up from his seat and walked towards me moulding his hand into fists.

"When your heart breaks,you won't be able to listen to anyone else. The sound of the shattering heart will haunt you to death." He uttered smiling.

He was always taking about his heart break. I don't know who broke him this much but one thing for sure,that person would get their due one day one time.

"But try to understand." I tried once more.

"Don't try to put some sense into me for if you try I will give in." He mumbled in despair. I was puzzled. Kamaal gave him a worried look and I could see some tears in my brother's eyes. They exchanged glances and I couldn't fathom what was going on. They hugged and I excused myself since this one wasn't my scene.

Walking out of the room I bumped into Zara. She was all smiling making it clear that today this girl was in a good mood after so many days. It was a good time to tell her about the proposal."Zara let's go I need to tell you something," I spoke after greeting her.