Author's Note💓

Assalaam aleikum lovelies. I thank the Almighty Allah for the time He bestowed on me to share this book with you all.

I remember starting this journey as a writer last year on February. I never expected this from you all. I must say that all of you played an important role in this book. Your motivation, the constant support, your feedback, I thank y'all for that.

The reason as to why I wrote this book is just one! Patience!!!

I wanted to put it in a beautiful way; how patience can instill so many virtues in you. The story is beautifully inscribed mostly where there's pain, heartbreak, losses, separation and all the ache that the characters go through.

We as Muslims, endure so many trials and tribulations. For that all, you need sabr, patience. I hope you all learnt that from the story. I always leave part of me in every chapter I write! All the way from another chance.

Its been one hell of a journey. God knows when I will start writing another book because of my tight schedule that will be starting next month. My duas are always with you all. May Allah bless you all.

Maybe one day I will write a sequel to this book! I don't want to keep you waiting but I have that in mind. Whenever I will bag a long holiday I will start. (What are your thoughts about it🤔)

Anyway I wish you all a blessed life. To all those who have their problems, may Allah make it easy for you! To all the happy souls may Allah double your happiness, to the lost ones, may Allah guide us all.

I will tag the lovelies who made my journey a lovely one. Love you all. Tag your friends and make this book worth a read.

madeeha67

_inmyreins

WaseemSultana4

imperfectmuslimah31

nasranalha

samirah66

You can all catch up with me on Instagram @: talesofmaya_