Chapter One

Okay should I make a YouTube channel or not?" I asked my best friend Olivia.

Me and Olivia know each other since second grade, she's always there for me and I'm always there for her. I met her when I had to move to her school, the reason why I had to move to her school was because my mam got a new Job and it was pretty far away...it was actually in a different state in Ohio.

"Yes! for god sake Skyler you keep asking me that question and i keep telling you the same answer.." She said in annoyed tone

"But..." I looked at her

"Don't but me, and so what if someone will find out that you make YouTube videos from our school, just don't give shit about it, its your decision not theirs, do whatever you want to do.." she finally said. The reason why she got annoyed was because i keep talking about making a YouTube channel but I'm scared that someone from my school is going to find out about it and will start making fun of me. but the speech that Olivia gave me got me thinking, maybe she's right, why should I care? I can do whatever i want to do, no one will tell me what to do.

"Your right, I shouldn't care what otheres think, it's my decision and I can do whatever I want to." I said.

Olivia was staying over at my house and for the rest of the night we stayed up watching movies and talking.

ONE WEEK LATER...

Okay so today is the day when I make my first YouTube video, I'm kind of scared, questions started to come in my head, should I actually do it? What if I will just end up making fun of myself? what if people will not like my videos? But I still done it I turned on the camera that I borrowed from Olivia.

"Okay here we go" I said to myself while putting my camera on a pile of books because I didn't have a tripod.

"What's up guys! I'm Skyler and this my first video!" I said with a smile on my face to the camera.