Chapter Four

When we arrived at David's house I again got a bit nervous, I was about meet Alex Ernst and DurteDom I always wanted to meet them they seem so funny and nice I was always wondering if Alex is actually aggressive or is it just an act and also if DurteDom is such a drug addict that he is on David's Vlog, Either way I was about to find out.

"We're here" David looked back and told me and smiled, we got out the car and started walking towards the apartment.

"Are you excited to meet the biggest duffers of all time?" Corinna laughed and I just nodded I literally wasn't able to speak because I was so excited and nervous at the same time.

"Skyler stop it, it's going to be fine they'll like you imp sure of it" Liza estimated putting her arm over my shoulder. She was right I got to get my act together and stop being a pussy I had to be myself.

We were at David's doors I just looked at Corinna with a smile and David took out his Camera and opened the doors.

"We're here" David spoke loudly so everyone could here, we walked into the living room and there they were! Alex was feeding Bailey his Rabbit and Dom was on the computer at the back of the living room in a corner.

"Hey guys Skyler is here" Corinna said.

Alex stood up and started walking towards me, my heart started to beat really fast but I just stood there.

"Hey I'm Alex but your probably know that already" he hugged me I was literally frozen I couldn't think properly. I looked up at him and said hello back and introduced myself. I saw Dom standing up but I wasn't that nervous to meet him I mean I had a little crush on Alex that's why I started to act like that.

"Hey baby girl" Dom said and hugged me I hugged him back and said hi we all sat down and started to talk.

"David Zane texted me saying that there is going to be a party at his house and we're all invited including Skyler obviously" Dom winked at me, I knew he was flirty but I didn't expect him to be flirty with me, either way I would not have Dom I found him good looking but I just wouldn't.

I just smiled at him back and that was it. "Yeah okay that grand what time? 6 as usual?" David asked and Dom nodded. We stayed at David's house for another hour and we had to go because I wanted to unpack my clothes and get ready for the party. It's my first day here I'm already going to a party I went to a party like once a year back in Ohio and that's cause my friends didn't really like to go to parties they were honestly party poopers.

When we go to Corinna's she showed me my room and I went to unpack my stuff, I didn't have a lot of clothes I just took my favourite ones. When I was done I thought that I would take a shower, my bedroom also had a bathroom which was really cool because back home I didn't have one.

When I was done showering etc. I changed in to my favourite Blue flowery playsuit. Corina said to pink a Bikini as well because the guys have a pool and we would probably go swimming, When i changed i done my makeup, Thankfully i brought some waterproof makeup bceuase if i wouldn't i would end up looking like a panda, so i put on foundation, powder, mascara and eyeliner and i was ready.

 Corina said to pink a Bikini as well because the guys have a pool and we would probably go swimming, When i changed i done my makeup, Thankfully i brought some waterproof makeup bceuase if i wouldn't i would end up looking like a panda, so i put ...

I walked into the living room and Corinna was already ready sitting down on her phone.

"Hey I'm ready to go" I said she looked at me noded and we left. When we arrived at Zane's and Heath's house I could hear music playing from the back garden.

I wonder whats going to happen..

A/N

Hey  guys I hope you like it, there obviously more to come I'll try to update tonight but no promises.

VOTE & COMMENT i need to know your opinions if you like it or not :) x