Chapter Three

*ALARM*

So today I'm going to LA to visit Corinna and her friends, I'm actually really nervous and I don't know why, maybe It's because it's pretty far away and my mam only got me a one way ticket? I don't know but anyway It's time for me to get up and start getting ready. I sat up and went on my phone to check social media. I tweeted.

"So today is the day where my life changes right?"

I finally got up and went into the bathroom to shower and wash my hair when I was done I brushed me teeth and changed into a pair of leggings a black tank top and camo jacket, After that I started to apply my makeup on it wasn't much it was just foundation bronzer eyeliner mascara and chap stick.

"Okay I'm ready" I said walking into to the kitchen where my mam was making breakfast.

"Hey Hun" she turned around, my mam looked different then usual, she looked sad.

"Mam are you okay?" I asked walking slowly towards her.

"Yes I'm fine it's just that you're so big and you're going to you dream state, all your dreams are basically coming true and I'm just so proud of you" she said whipping of the tears with a cloth, I ran over to her and gave her big hug.

"Thank you for everything you done for me, without you I wouldn't be where I am right now" I whispered into her ear.

" Hey what's going on over here?" Michelle asked walking into the kitchen

"Nothing were just having an emotional moment" I told her breaking the hug

When my mam finished the breakfast we all sat down at the table and ate our breakfast my mam made me my faveurite breakfast, Bacon & Egg breakfast grilled chees sandwich it was my fave! When we finished eating i got a text from Olivia saying that she's outside and told me to open the doors. Olivia gave me the biggest hug ever when i opned the doors.

"Im gonna miss you so much girl, I hope youll come back to visit us" she said tearing up

"Hey dont cry, I promise ill come and ill visit, this wasnt supposed to be forever i just want to visit Corinna  and and if i like it there then we'll see whats gonna happen next" I said

Olivia stayed until me and my mam left to go to the airport. When I we arrived at the airport I even got a bit sad I mean this trip was serious anything could happen. I hugged my mam left the car and started to walk towards the airport.

When I entered the plane and found my seat I took my earphones out and listened to music but while listening to music I fell asleep.

"Excuse me Ms, we landed in LAX" I heard the stewardess, I opened my eyes and I got the biggest butterflies in my stomach, I arrived. I'm in Los Angeles, I got up and left the plane when I went through the big doors that said their were the 'exit doors' first person I saw was Liza and then I saw Corinna and David with his camera I walked over to them with a big smile.

"Hey guys" I didn't even finish saying my sentence and I got attacked by Liza and Corinna with hugs!

"Omg your here I can't believe it" Corinna said

"It's nice to finally meet you baby girl" Liza said

"Look guys who's here, its Skyler" David said pointing the camera at me and then giving me a hug, I loved this place already it's so different here and the guys seem really nice.

"Come on let's go" David said and we all started to walk towards his tesla I always wanted to sit in one and I going to. David said that first we are going to his place so I can meet Alex and Dom and then we can go to drop of my stuff and Corinna's place because that's where I'm going to be staying.