Chapter Two

[ NOW ]

"Hey guys it Skyler and this video is dedicated to ya'll I wanted to thank you with all my heart for all the support and nice comments throughout the year, it's been a crazy year for me! and I just wanted to make a video to thank you and also thank you because...WE REACHED 500,000 SUBSCRIBERS THATS FREAKING INSANE!" I said with excitement while picking up a little cake with number 5 on it.

When I finished recording the video I took my laptop and went into the kitchen where my mam and my sister where ordering Chinese food to celebrate my 500,000 subscribers.

"Hey" I said while putting my laptop down on the counter in the kitchen.

"Hey my celebrity" my mam said while walking towards me to give me a hug.

ever since I reached 200,000 subscribers my mam started to call me that, at first it was a bit annoying but I just have to deal with it. I sat down and went on my phone to post a picture on Instagram.

 I sat down and went on my phone to post a picture on Instagram

Liked by oli_via corinnakompf and 125,337 others

xxspace_xasexx First comment congratulations babe, Love you <3

oli_via OH MY GOD! We need to celebrate!

skylerwilson Come to my house we're ordering Chinese!

Corinnakomf OMFG come to LA already I want to meet you in person!

Olivia came over to my house and we waited until our food arrived, when the food arrived we all went into the living room and turned on the TV and started to eat.

"That's so cool that you reached 500,000 subscribers" Olivia said

"I'm really proud of you sista" my sister said with a stuffed mouth with food.

"close your mouth when you eat Michelle" my mam laughed

"Thank you, it's been a crazy year for me" I said while editing the "thank you video" that I'm going to post tonight.

When we finished eating me and Olivia went upstairs and my mam and my sister went to get some groceries.

"I have to go in a bit, I promised my dad I'll help him cleaning out the garage" Olivia said while sitting down on my bed

"Yeah tha.." I stopped because my phone started to ring, it was Corinna trying to FaceTime me

"Yeah that's okay" I looked at Olivia and back at my phone to answer it.

"Hey girl, what's up" I asked Corinna through the phone

"Congratulations girl, I'm so proud but like seriously you need to come to visit us here in LA, PLEASE!?" Corinna begged me

"Who's that, one of your best friend hoes?" It was Alex walking behind Corinna and asking her that.

"Hahaha aren't you just funny, no its Skyler I'm trying to convince her to come to LA" Corinna told Alex

I knew Alex from watching him on David's Vlogs he is such a goofball and he's really good looking I always had a little crush on him.

"Hi Alex" I waved, he said hi back walked away.

"You know Alex right?" Corinna asked

"Yeah from watching him on David's Vlogs" I laughed

"Oh okay, look I have to go but do you promise you will talk to your mam about coming over"

"Yes I will, okay bye" Corinna said bye back and declined the call.

A few hours later it was only me and my mam, Olivia went home and my sister went to her friend's sarahs house for a sleepover so me and my mam decided watching a dew episodes of The Vampire Diares.

"Hey mam can we talk?" I interupted my mam, she looked at me and paused the soap

"Your pregnant? you done drugs?" she was obviously joking.

"What? No, i got a invite to LA and i was wondering if i could go? I smiled

"Seriously Skyler? your 19 years old, you can make your own decisions by now, your going to that girl Corinna right?"

"Well yeah thats what im planning on doing, but like i dont know yet"

"OMG really? you have a chance of going to LA and your thinking if you should? Skyler look since you were 12 years old you dreamed of being internet famous and moving to LA and now when you have a chance you dont know if you should! GO! ill go grab my laptop and we can buy one way ticket for you"

When my mam left the room i decided called Corinna and tell her that im coming

"Hey girl" Corinna said

"Hey, i have news! Im coming im about to buy tickets for tommrow if thats okay"

"omg guys guys she's coming!!" Corinna looked up and told the guys that where in the room

"Text me the deatils okay when should i pick you up from the airport tommrow"

"Yeah okay i will! okay well i guess see you tommrow!

"see ya" and the call ended"

About an hour later we got the ticket and printed them out, i was packing my suticase with clothes makeup etc. i decided to create a groupchat with Corinna and Olivia

[ Group Chat with Corinna and Olivia ]

Skyler – Hey guys! I made this group chat to tell you something!

Skyler – I GOT A ONE WAY TICKET TO LAX!! My plane leaves tomorrow at 8 A.M so I should land at around 12 P.M at LAX airport.

Corinna – Omg yey I'll collect you with David and Liza tomorrow!

Olive – WHAT???? Really? Omg I'm coming to say bye tomorrow in the morning

Skyler – Okay! :) 

When I finished packing I changed into my Pyjamas and just stayed in bed on my phone untill I passed out!

"I love my life"

A/N  - HEY GUYS JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT ID LIKE IF YOU GUYS TOLD ME YOUR OPINION IF YOU LIKE IT SO FAR! I'm gonna try my mest to write one chapter a day!     - Jowi