Author's Note

Thank you so much for reading 'Side Effects'. As my first book on Wattpad, I'm surprised with the amount of reads it has already, and I am far too happy with the fact that out of hundreds of thousands of science fiction books on Wattpad, 'Side Effects' is currently ranked #778 (as of 9/8/17)!

'Side Effects' was a huge risk to take considering that the last book I tried (i.e: attempted and failed) to write was five years previous to it. Which is a huge hiatus from writing to say the least! Not only was getting back into writing a struggle, but the concept of the story was complex and had to be done right.

I didn't say it was done fantastically, but I finished the book at least.

Because of the large cast of characters and the setting I wanted to establish, 'Side Effects' was far from easy. But somehow, I managed to complete all 36 parts in the space of just six months.

Now, I may not be earning an oscar right now, but there are a few people I would like to thank hugely for what they've done either before, during, or after the book's full publication (21/8/17):

My 'little big sister' Lucy AKA BronzePage for being a fantastic beta reader, correcting a few spelling errors, and supporting me through the creation of the book. As thanks, I may-or-may-not-have based the character of Bree Hext off her, but I think it's best to give her recognition as a person other than as a fictional character. Me and Lucy are currently in the first stages of writing a book together, so please follow TanzaniteBooks for it's future release.

CLIreland just for being fantastic in general! She has been there from the beginning and has never failed to vote on every chapter she has read. One of her books (and one of my favourite books of all time) 'The Paper Plane Society' also gave me motivation to continue writing when I was met with difficulties. I just wanted to write as well as she could! Her books are all equally wonderful and I highly suggest you check them out.

RoyalLogan AKA @RoyalLoganCompany for allowing me to join her club. It's introduced me to many fantastic writers and has helped me gain some readers myself. She also made me a fantastic book cover:

 I recommend that you check out her book 'The Covers Club' for more information

Specials thanks to YOU, the readers! I am so happy with the feedback I have received so far - nothing brightens up my day like a comment. I was so worried that 'Side Effects' would not be as much of a success as I was expecting, but thanks to you, we are over five hundred reads strong and still going!

As a final note, I will be extremely grateful if you tagged a few people in the comments of the Prologue as I would love to see more readers (and accounts to take a look at because I am a Wattpad book hoarder).

If you have any questions, or just want to talk, then don't be afraid to private message me. I'm on Wattpad pretty much daily, so my replies won't take long.

With that said, I hope to see you all again in my future books! The next book is currently in the works and coming soon...

~ Molly J Walker.