The Truth

"Hey, Derek" Stiles said, calmly walking up the stairs of the Hale House. Derek turned to him and smiled, love in his eyes. He looked relieved.

"Stiles, where were you? I was worried sick." Derek asked in a low voice. Stiles shrugged and kicked a shirt on the floor aimlessly.

"I was sick?" Stiles glanced at Derek, sounding confused. Thinking back on the situation, he really didn't know how to tell Derek the news.

1 Week Ago

"Stiles! What the hell?!" Scott yelled as Stiles bolted from the couch and into the bathroom, puking his guts out in the middle of their gaming marathon. "Stiles?! Oh my god, man, are you okay?" he asked as he walked into the bathroom and started to rub circles on his back.

"Shmumglbfrb." Stiles mumbled into the toilet.

"What?" Scott asked, not quite hearing him.

"I said 'My stomach hurts'." Stiles repeated.

"Why?" Scott asked, concerned.

"I don't know, it's been like this for about a week already. I've just been puking at random times, mostly in the mornings...but I don't know why." Stiles said, looking at his hands.

"You have morning sickness?" Scott snickered, so Stiles glared at him.

"Don't laugh! It's not funny! And no, it's not morning sickness! Not technically, I'm not pregnant, I'm a dude." Stiles retorted.

"Yeah, right...have you even had sex before? With a guy?" Scott asked, amusement in his voice.

"Uh, yeah. My boyfriend." Stiles said back, just as sassy.

"Which is...?" Scott trailed off, eyeing Stiles curiously.

"It's uh...Derek..." Stiles said nervously.

"Derek?! Oh my god...I need to call Allison!" Scott telled, suddenly becoming frantic.

"Wait! Why?!" Stiles yelled, more confused.

"Because I read this story once and it said that an Alphas mate can get pregnant, regardless of the gender." Scott said back, searching for his phone and walking out of the bathroom.

"What?! No! I can't be pregnant!" Stiles yelled after him. When he came back, Stiles was panting and had a thin layer of sweat on his forehead.

"Stiles, calm down. I just need to make su-ALLISON!...I need to ask you something...can an alphas mate get pregnant if it's a dude?...........Just a thought...thanks." Scott said and hung up the phone. He turned to Stiles. "We need to get you a pregnancy test." was all he said before he walk out of the bathroom. Stiles followed him and climbed into the jeep, racing to a nearby convenient store.

The test was positive.

And so were the three they tried after that...

End Flashback

"Stiles...did you even hear what I said?" Derek asked, concerned. Stiles shook his head and scrubbed his face, groaning furiously.

"How could I be so dumb..." Stiles mumbled into his hands. "Sorry babe...what did you say?"

"I asked if you were feeling okay...five minutes ago." Derek said slowly, holding his boyfriends gaze. Stiles sighed and walked over to the bed, flopping down and dramatically flailing his arms.

"Well, how do I put this...I've been sick for a about two weeks now. I've been throwing up constantly." Stiles sighed, looking away.

"Did you go see a doctor?" Derek asked, a little too quickly, but he was worried. Stiles nodded.